Regular use of your mirrors is an essential part of safe driving. You need to be aware of what is happening around you all the time. Operating your car or truck with a damaged or missing side view mirror is dangerous. Don’t risk the high cost of tickets or impound fees, or have your vehicle fail inspection. Get direct replacements by Replace for your factory originals at affordable prices. You can read more information about Replace at CARiD.com.
Find out more information about direct replacement side mirrors created by Replace here:
* Direct replacement;
* Installs the same as factory unit, requires no modifications;
* Backed by a limited lifetime warranty;
* Good to fit: Jeep Wrangler 2014;
Here also is a link to general Replace side mirrors installation instructions. Take a look, hope you find it helpful:
Here is a couple of examples:
Direct replacement side mirror by Sherman:
* Manual, non-heated, textured black, swingaway type.
* Installs the same as factory unit, no modifications required;
* Limited lifetime warranty;
* Listed as a confirmed fit for Jeep Wrangler 2014;
Browse more Sherman Products here: https://www.carid.com/sherman/
Power, black side mirror by Omix-Ada:
* Installs with no modifications;
* Backed by a 5-year limited warranty;
Also check out this pair of round trail mirrors by Smittybuilt:
* Available in your choice of black or polished stainless steel;
* Trail mirrors have knurled knobs for quick removal;
So, whether you have power mirrors, heated mirrors, folding mirrors or built-in turn signal mirrors, check all available options here: Jeep Wrangler side view mirrors at CARiD
Before you hit the road, adjust your side and rear view mirrors so that you have clear visibility in each of them and remember "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear".