Vancouver Island - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 10-20-2012, 05:32 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Vancouver Island

Im both new to the forum and Vancouver island so thought Id try this to see who else is out here and looking to do some trails ect.

Im in the Comox Valley but work out of the country a month at a time. When i am at home I have plenty of time to travel around and do some exploring.

Anyone else out here interested?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 10-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Wheeler

There will be a long list ,lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 Old 10-22-2012, 08:47 AM
Granite Guru

New to Campbell River & Island life as well. Currently the JKU is parked in Qualicum Beach (folks place) as I don't have enough room at the RV park where I am crashing in our travel trailer till our house sells back in Revelstoke before we buy & move my family out to CR.

I need to do some exploring and talk with some of the locals about some of the better trails in the area!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 10-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Rock God

Originally from the Island as well....over in Abbotsford now. You might want to get over here on one of those extended breaks and join us for some ood ol westcoast wheeling as well. Welcome to both this site and the bcjc homeboys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Proud manufacturers of TRAILMOUNTZ Top QUALITY aluminum mounts for LED lighting.
post #5 of 14 Old 10-22-2012, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Hope to make it over at some point. Would like to take the family up towards pemberton. Worked up there doing some geothermal exploration wells about 7 or 8 years ago. Show them where I was at and the beautiful terrain
post #6 of 14 Old 10-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Rock God

Be sure to let me know.

Proud manufacturers of TRAILMOUNTZ Top QUALITY aluminum mounts for LED lighting.
post #7 of 14 Old 10-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Granite Guru

Pat is putting you in the right direction. Check out bcjc they were starting to get a lot more cr guys in the last year
post #8 of 14 Old 12-13-2012, 11:08 PM

Hey Geko,
Yah, probably not many of us on here. There's Island4x4dotcom, and a good group of guys hanging out on BCJC as mentioned. You'll find most of us hanging out there. I mostly just lurk, I'd rather wheel than put up with all the online drama. Where on the Island are you?
post #9 of 14 Old 05-05-2013, 06:35 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Heading to Nanaimo for vacation/family visit tomorrow. Already spoke with rev about this. Anyone interested in a Meet & Greet or some midweek wheeling?

Never Forget 343
PTB-EGH

'13 JKU Rubicon - 3" Teraflex Lift w/ 8 Flexarms, LoD Rock Sliders, Poison Spyder Evap Skid, Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17

'12 JK Artic - 2" RE Lift, Poison Spyder Knockers, Surprise Straps Grab Handles
post #11 of 14 Old 08-30-2013, 12:24 AM
Rock God

go to bcjc for the Island scene.

post #12 of 14 Old 08-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Made in the U.S.A.

Garage

Welcome!

GenRight Off-Road - Genuine Ideas Engineered Right
4535 Runway Street, Simi Valley, California 93063
805-584-8635

/
/
/
/

post #13 of 14 Old 09-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Rock God

Just a heads up for Island wheelers the WestCoastJeep forum is more heavily represented over there now than bcjc.

post #14 of 14 Old 10-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Wheeler

Send a message via Skype™ to jimwww
Smile Knowing others

I would like to know others as well. I am in Mission BC.

2011 Rubicon 2dr 6spd Lifted - Mango Tango
Past: 2- Yj, 2- Tj, 2- Zj, 2- Xj

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode