JKOwners Forum banner

Hidden Falls 11-12-11

4K views 41 replies 14 participants last post by  austinjeepr 
#1 ·
Had a great time this weekend out there at Hidden Falls. It was great meeting you guys that I had never met before. Im uploading the video that i got right now and will post it up as soon as its done.

#6 ·
Sweet tow rig. Looking forward to seeing some pics/vid of the wheeling too.

Funny about Marcus spitting out a coil. Was just having a conversation with him about how it's yet to happen to him yet a few days ago. I said, "me neither". Guess its time for some coil retainers.

Sent from my cardboard box using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Wish that I could have made that run with you guys but I was at a Dallas area offroad event. Glad you guys had a good time.

#10 ·
man I really wish I would have gotten a pic of Marcus's tent when we pulled in. Freakin' hilarious. Here's the couple of pics I got, as usual when I'm driving hardly any pics get taken. Maybe one of these trips I'll just tag along with one of you guys so I can get some good pics of the whole group.

I couldnt believe how fast those guys swarmed around and started helping. When Ginny first cut the tire I was like OH SHIT.. horrible place to cut a tire. but we got it done relatively fast considering the conditions thanks to everybody. (obviously its hard to tell, and looks like i'm just on a dirt road LOL!)

And Marcus's incident on No Name, but they got the coil back in pretty quickly. After that, my wife's nerves were pretty well frayed, and we had to get going back in time for my mom's wedding anniversary party. Good times people, and I wish I could have talked to you guys more but maybe next time.

#17 ·
Were is this trail at? My youngest is stationed at Fort Hood, TX. and when we go down to see him may need to hit some trails around there.

#18 ·
Marble falls Tx

#19 ·
Had a great time and it was good to meet and see all of you guys again!

I just heard from RockLover who just got back to Houston...busted front drive shaft, busted rear upper control arm, hit a deer on the way out of town, and his buddy's wife got sick and they had to go to a hotel in the middle of the night. LOL! DAMN!

Things I'll remember next time -

Turn off the alarm on Saturday AM.

Stake the tent.

Short socks.

:laughing:

Marcus

#21 ·
Marcus I bet you were spotting when he busted his drive shaft and control arm werent you. Man some people will do anything to make another sale:thefinger:

#28 ·
LOL, did I hear someone say 'OK Marcus, you're next'. And then "no, I'm good'! Looks like it was a blast out there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.