JKOwners Forum banner

BFG Rugged Terrain ???

7K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  JKommuter 
#1 · (Edited)
OK I have survived 48K miles with the stock Wrangler GSA's on my Jeep and finally I am giving up on wearing them out...

I have to be honest, the Jeep is my daily driver and spends 90% of the time on the road so a MT doesn't really make sense for me. Although it's nearby I won't be visiting the rubicon anytime soon either. Mostly fire trails, some snow when we decide to visit it in the winter. I'm not into mud. I think I want a good AT in a P metric tire.

Anyone running BFG Rugged Terrains? Discount Tire Direct link to tire

#2 ·
It's a really good looking tire in person for what it is, and you can't go wrong with BFG's. It would be perfect for what you are looking for. I saw a few sets get put on some trucks while I was waiting to get my alighnment done. They are actually kind of aggressive and they are going on my wifes jeep when hers shit the bed.

#3 ·
I have last years model before they redid them on my wife's xterra
Not a fan at all
They bring the suck on the rain and aren't much better on the snow
When they wear out I'll toss some falken wildpeaks on it

Maybe they got better with the redesign...

#6 ·
I have them on my Suburban. Great tire in all conditions. I have had them in heavy rain, sand at the OBX, and some light mud. Very happy with them so far.

#13 ·
I have no experience with the tire you are looking at, but I see someone else recommended the Bridgestone Dueller AT REVO and I have to 2nd that. Had them on my TJ and they were awesome. I think they would be great for your use,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.