JKOwners Forum banner

PIAAS + PSC = :-(

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  skeptic 
#1 ·
Tried to get my PIAAS to work with the BFH and Brawler bar but no luck. So i guess the only option i have is to wait and get some LED duallys or a LED bar. Anyone want to buy some piaas

Mounting them above the bar is not an option. So ill keep looking ...

See less See more
#8 ·
Same with my Deltas and the BFH Comp.

Attachments

#10 ·
Not sure if it would be an acceptable look for you - but have you considered using those clamps that mount lights off a tube? They clamp to the tube and give you different options for different angles instead of just straight up or down. These are some quality clamps, not like a piece of steel strap that cinches down as you tighten the bolt.

Wish I could just remember the name of who makes them ....... sorry!

#12 · (Edited)
Not sure if this is gonna be a link or a picture, but something like this:

http://www.trail-gear.com/images/180125-k-alt1.jpg

I just thought the one's I remember seeing had more adjustability to them, not just a single fixed mounting point. Same clamp style though.

#15 · (Edited)
I know it would be a more extreme approach to the problem, but I've still been considering taking a page from the ST build. Replace the headlights with those 2 in 1 headlight/signal lights. Then open up the factory signal hole and install my PIAAs into the grill.

The 510s should work for this as they are only around 3" in diameter vs the larger 520s at 6".

510:

520:

#17 ·
Having a foglight setup that high will be at huge risk of blinding other drivers especially those in front of you at lights and such. Fogs dont have a clean cut off pattern like headlights and tend to shine higher than the centerline of the light. Just something to think about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.