JKOwners Forum banner

Rebel Offroad: Our Official Canadian

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  REBEL OFFROAD 
#1 ·
Rebels,
Last year if you hung with us then surely you met Thomas, our resident (sort of) Canadian. He and his home built JK Rubicon turn heads everywhere they go.

The way I look at it - he wheels it just as hard as the pretty Jeeps, so he's ok in my book. Look for him at Moab again this year. The visit this month was for us to install PSC Ram Assist steering, change out his Rebel Offroad Engineering rear coilover spring rates (he installed it but we wanted to do some custom tuning to match his hefty Jeep), and some other odds and ends. Poison Spyder, evap skid plate - HID lights, you name it, he slapped it on. He's headed out now to enjoy the rest of his "holiday" (that's vacation to us "southerners") - which to make us all jealous is 6 weeks long. You'll find him next in Glamis (he's looking at a map right now actually) before Utah.

Cheers,
Bond

See less See more
#7 ·
Rebels,
Last year if you hung with us then surely you met Thomas, our resident (sort of) Canadian. He and his home built JK Rubicon turn heads everywhere they go.

The way I look at it - he wheels it just as hard as the pretty Jeeps, so he's ok in my book.
That's great! I did not know you guys kept in touch since last year. I remember seeing Thomas's Jeep the first time and the only words that came out of my mouth were, "What the Hell?" Spent some good times together last EJS and looking forward to sharing a beer this year.

His rig may not be to everyones liking but he drives the piss out of it on the trail and then loads up and drives it back to Canada so he gets a thumbs up in my book. AND, if you think his Jeep is crazy you should see some of the stuff he wears!:beer:

#12 ·
Yeap, I live 12 blocks away from this guy. The Jeep is.... Well.

I saw it in Moab couple weeks ago and almost died. I turned to my buddy and yelled, "Not Normal Is Here!"

I hope to finally meet Thomas one day. I still remember his Ranger that looked just like this Jeep too.:beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.