JKOwners Forum banner

Lacey Pate Poker Run

19K views 123 replies 25 participants last post by  jeepRcreepR 
#1 · (Edited)
2nd Annual Lacey Pate Poker Run
OK we have picked a date but have no flier yet but I am working on it.

February 5, 2011 11:00 am which is the Saturday before the Superbowl but this date worked with some of our neighboring Jeep Clubs so this is it.

SAVE THE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!
I will provide Hotel info and a Flier as soon as possible.

We had a great time last year and were able to raise a good amount of money last year so lets beat it this year.

#33 ·
Wow.. Not sure how I missed this, but I did.
I know our Jeep club has been talking about it. There was some discussion at our first trail ride last weekend.
I sure have NOT seen much hipe about it on the other forums I frequent though. Who is your Public Relations guy??????
Get me a flyer and I will get it out to The Orlando Jeep Club guys. I will post it on our Forum and our Facebook page.

#35 ·
There are several in the area. Having lived here I can't say I have stayed at any except for the Best Western/Admiral Inn so I know they have a Lounge/Bar downstairs but as for the others your guess is as good as mine.

As for special rates......well its not a big enough event for them to salivate over getting a few rooms sold so you have to pay regular fees. Sorry.

Hampton Inn
202 Cypress Gardens Boulevard, Winter Haven - (863) 299-9251

Holiday Inn
200 Cypress Gardens Boulevard, Winter Haven - (863) 292-2100

Best Western/Admirals Inn
5665 Cypress Gardens Boulevard, Winter Haven - (863) 324-5950

Lake Roy Beach Inn
1823 Cypress Gardens Boulevard,Winter Haven, FL 33884 - (863) 324-6320

I am looking forward to starting 2011 off right.

Everyone please try to get out there to help us raise money to support Lacey.

#42 ·
That looks great!! I'll be printing out fliers and handing them out all next week in palm harbor then in Bradenton the following week. Lets raise some money for an angel!!!

#47 · (Edited)
send me your email address, I'll convert it for you.

Attachments

#52 ·
We are going to do our best to get down there from Atlanta. The long drive is nothing compared to what this little girl has gone through.

Plus you had me as soon as you said there would be an event t-shirt!

#56 ·
were in

Hey Guys, we just become a Vendor on JKO and we want you to know we support this great event. I have a son who went through two surgeries for a mild clubbed foot. I cant imagine the hurdles here..

We will be sending a set of Rigid Dually LEDs and a Diablo flashlight down with Kha for the raffle!

its a little bit of a drive, so have a Guinness or 10 for me..

Taylor

#58 ·
Hey Guys, we just become a Vendor on JKO and we want you to know we support this great event. I have a son who went through two surgeries for a mild clubbed foot. I cant imagine the hurdles here..

We will be sending a set of Rigid Dually LEDs and a Diablo flashlight down with Kha for the raffle!

its a little bit of a drive, so have a Guinness or 10 for me..

Taylor
YEP, I will also have with me a Poison Spyder SWAG PACK and Gift Certificate for the raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#61 ·
Ldyock and I may be coming down Friday evening.... so where is the official hotel?

Karn's rape shack would do in a pinch :thefinger:

#64 ·
Dave doesn't need an Hour :laughing2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.