JKOwners Forum banner

Snorkel pics

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  CashMoney 
#1 ·
I am starting to look into a snorkel,What is the groups thoughts on a brand and how about posting some pics.Maybe where you got it or the best place with the best prices.

#2 ·
Talk to WSOffroad on here for advice and pricing, they're semi-local (Zephyrhills). Personally I like the River Raider but not sure if it's worth the price over the AEV.

I'm still on the fence about a snorkel, I think it would make me more inclined to try stuff that I know I shouldn't try. :)

#3 ·
I like the RROR snorkel better.... but ended up with the AEV because I want to get the AEV hood and have plans for a dual battery setup right where the RROR runs through the body of the Jeep.

That being said - I was impressed with the ease of install for the AEV, everything fits nice and tight and the directions were simple to follow.

Don't forget to raise your breathers and seal the air box while you are at it. Also add some hose clamps to the air intake hose (the small one) that comes off the box as well.

#11 ·
I have the AEV ram air and it is great and half the price of River Raider. IMO these are the only two companies that make a decent snorkel.

I bought mine at crawltech because at the time they still had it for $329 but looks like unless someone runs a deal on them you will be paying $369 for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.