JKOwners Forum banner

Not gonna run out of switches anymore!

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  venom 
#1 ·
After always trying to find places for switches for my lights, strobes,wigwag, back up camera over ride, etc etc- I made a switch panel for the daystar upper.
I went ahead and just loaded it with switches, that way they're there when I need them in the future.

I still have the main lighting in the dash to the left of the steering wheel so they're close to the dimmer switch when I'm cruising backroads catching rattlesnakes, I can hit em easy when I meet an oncoming car.

Lockers, air horn and sway bar bypass are still on the lower daystar panel too.

metal switch box is just bent up out of some old metal building flashing in about 5 minutes. I may remake it with a sloped front just for cosmetics some day
The wire coming out from under the panel is the iphone charger.

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
I didnt know it was a competition, but we both have 7 on the top dash stack panel
my CB and police scanner are mounted where your 6 on the windshield are
BUT I have 3 to the left of my steering wheel and 6 in my lower daystar panel (4 carlings and a flush mount on either side)
so unless you a couple more hidden, then I win 16 to 13 :thefinger:

I have a few that dont have a purpose yet, with only 11 additional aux lights (8 fwd facing, 2 alley, 1 rear)
strobes, wigwag, backup camera, locker overrides, sway bar override, air horns and a couple of other little things

what are all of yours running?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.