JKOwners Forum banner

Indianapolis Jeep Meet

3K views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  sheeba9842 
#1 ·
Hey all!!

This is what I'm thinking-

Rock Bottom College Park- near 86th and Michigan rd NW side of Indy.

June 7th @ 630pm

Spoke with a guy there and he says that it would be fine, they can block off parking for us and what not and seating inside.

I need an estimated number of attendees to give him so they know how much to block off. Lets get a show of hands of who can make it/how many buddys with other vehicles you would know who would want to come.

Told them I would have tentative details in a few days to email him.

Let me know!!:beer::beer:

#17 ·
Got a response from Rock Bottom:

Good morning, Matt:

Sorry for my delay in getting back to you … unfortunately, your message was caught in our spam filter and I just saw it.

The one thing I do need is the time you’ll be arriving so I can note that on the reservation. Other than that, we should be good to go. I’m going to put you down for an estimate of 30-40 people for the reservation; if that changes, let me know. Also, the reservation will be set up in the dining room in an area together, as our bar is “first-come, first-served” and I can’t guarantee an area together for that many people.

Finally, my recommendation for parking will be to let everyone know to park on the north side of our parking lot (closest to the apartments to our north). This will be the best place for all of the Jeeps to be together so you can “mingle” and “Jeep watch.” If you need anything else from me on this, please let me know.

Thanks again!

See you all there!!

#21 ·
We will be there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.