JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum - View Single Post - 4/4.5” game changer on 35s 4 door
View Single Post
post #38 of Old 04-23-2019, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Dunright
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightJK View Post
Ok, I'll give you a D- for participation, but your understanding of "Basic Physics" couldn't be more incorrect. I understand you're not concerned with the opinions and experiences of those of us that have done this a time or two, but for anyone else that comes across this thread, adding weight (Bumpers, Winch, Tire carrier, etc.) will not decrease center of gravity, ever... The only way to lower your center of gravity is to either decrease weight, or physically lower the center of mass, ie. lower lift.

Yes, all vehicles used in off camber terrain are susceptible to rolling over.. That's the point of decreasing the COG and therefore increasing the stability...
Can't believe I have to explain this....

If you put a piece of thin wood suspended in the air with both ends resting on a heavier object, attaching a weight to the middle of that and watching the wood bend isn't physics? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't GRAVITY related to Physics?

"Couldn't be more incorrect." FOH

Understood that skids probably don't effect the COG and not much will.

You literally just told me I don't know Basic Physics.

LOL Bruh you need to read some books and get educated.

Last edited by Dunright; 04-23-2019 at 10:23 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome