JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum - View Single Post - On the Trail With Discount Tire | Rare Snow Ride Near Phoenix, AZ
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 03-27-2019, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Discount Tire
JKowners Vendor

Thank you for the invitation, Uncle Sam. I have run Hackberry many times on quads which is a pretty good challenge. Only ran it one time in a side by side which is also tough. I love that whole area. We used to camp a lot at Martinez Mine area off Cottonwood Canyon Rd and do 100 plus mile rides per day. We rode most of the trails out there. Highway to Hell is another good one we did on quads.

Even with spotters, sometimes bad things happen. At least the only thing hurt was his pride.

Lots of cool scenery out there as well.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome