JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum - View Single Post - Well guys... Wish me luck!
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 05-03-2018, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
StubEXrube
Super Moderator

Garage
Well guys... Wish me luck!

It was that or "Oh, What the hell have I done??"

The former seemed less negative.

So... Five years to the exact day that we first met, my fiancee and I are going to see what all the fuss is about and embark upon this crazy thing called marriage ( 5-11-18). It's been an interesting 5yrs to be certain and as seasoned as I am in life, it's really very cool how I'm still learning and maturing. My soon to be wife has taught me more than I could have ever thought possible and I guess that she has shown me what it is to appreciate our differences as well as to respect her enthusiasm, her strength, and her commitment to this relationship. All that being said, I'm still nervous so any inspirational or otherwise profound thoughts would be valued. Thanks, guys and sorry I've been MIA for a while now... just a whole lot of things happening over the last year or so that's been keeping me busy.

As for all the PM's addressing things like: "What the fuck, asshole... You still here?" and "My Taco Tuner face-book friends just don't make me climax like you do!!" and "Do you wanna see what I found stuck to my skid-plate!" and "Why does this Jeffery guy keep PM'ing me images of his herpes-infected possum??", and "Is the male clitoris really a thing?"... Apologies for not getting back to y'all on these concerns. I always appreciate the correspondence so thank you and I'll do my best in the future.

Anyway... speak now or forever hold your piece!

Few pics of the soon to be bride...

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome