So my parking brake kit came in. I have to recommend the company "Control Cables" as they do awesome cables. I used them for the e-brake on my 14 bolt and now for this. They are quick turn around and they do really nice stuff.
I basically used a lever, and then a splitter for the e-brake.
This is the top view of the actual brake mechanism.
I then threaded a hole into the frame so that I could use a retainer to hold the cable against the frame.
This is the splitter going to each cable which I just welded to the frame.
This is the handle mounted to the spare tire carrier, behind it, and connected.
I decided to run it through the frame so the cable wasn't handing down.
I also made the mounting plate for the nose jack. I really like the jack, but the plate was silly big, so I cut it down.
I then welded a piece of 3/8 to the receiver and bolted it on. It hangs down a little but there is no way around that. I really wanted to use this jack, but given the height of the frame with the 40's I had no choice but to mount like this. I mounted it with the hinge farther from the hitch so that I could actually lift it higher given the angle.