JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum - View Single Post - Offroad Trailer Build on 40's
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 12-29-2017, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Keith B.
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
All the pics work for me.

That is one well thought out trailer. Nice job. The full length hitch is brilliant.

Not sure how the settings are adjusted on your machine but, I've been doing a lot of 22ga. with .035 wire lately and found that 14.5volts and 130ipm works pretty good. That's with C25 gas. Still ends up being a series of long tacks, but without the chasing of holes part.

Will you have to run a shock with those axles? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I know nothing about them.
No shocks with those. They are used a lot by the expedition people. The main reason I used them was being able to make it the right width and the massive clearance.

I tried with the 035 and just couldn’t get it dialed in. I wil try again before I start doing the body panels.

07 JKU, 14 bolt rear/ Teraflex 60 front, Tera Long Arm, King Coilovers, 40" MT/R-Ks, Antirock etc. 430HP LS3 engine swap. Cage and 14 bolt swap thread-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome