JKOwners Forum banner

Maestro and Pioneer HELP!!!!!

7K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  JeepGirl83 
#1 ·
OK, fair warning... I am super crabby right now.

Details:

Pioneer AVIC-5200NEX
Maestro RR module
iDatalink RR CH-1 harness

I flashed the ******* module last week at work because that is the only place I have access to a PC.

I connected all of the wires properly using the wiring diagram. There was one wire... black and yellow, maybe, that didn't connect to anything. I watched a couple YouTube videos, they said to cap it off. I did that.

Radio has power, nav starts up, but the ******* module keeps flashing red as though it won't communicate with my 2016 JKU. I have the stupid steering wheel control cable from the Maestro connected to the W/R port on the back of the Pioneer head unit. The blue and yellow cable isn't connected to anything.

I updated the head unit's firmware.

Can anyone tell me why the Maestro keeps flashing red?! Please and thank you.

See less See more
#2 ·
Fixed the flashing. Now just have to figure out how to get the Brandmotion camera hooked up.

#4 ·
Thanks! The problem I am running into is that my dad wired up the necessary end, plug, connector... whatever you want to call it for a specific port on the back of the 430RBZ. I don't have a spare port of that kind on the aftermarket radio, so he has to remove that connector and, I think, connect it through something else.

That is above my pay grade. I can't believe I figured the stereo out, honestly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.