JKOwners Forum banner

Bestop Trektop on Backorder

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Moose512 
#1 ·
A lot of you know that I ventilated my factory soft top/back window and taco'd the rear hardware that supports it.

The good people at the 4WP trailer in Moab helped me out and my new Trektop "should be on my doorstep when I get home."

Well, my buddy Mike at the local 4WP's in Miami just called me and he just spoke to Bestop direct and my Trektop is on backorder until at least the middle of May.:pissed:

I can't really be upset at 4WP since they just take the orders. This sucks. I know that 4WP and 4WD are completely out of stock on the Trektop for an Unlimited.

I am reaching out....anybody know of a vendor that has them on the shelf???

#6 ·
The deal is done!! Placed the order with Phil and cancelled the order with 4Wheel Parts/Bestop.

Shame on me for not calling Phil first!!

And on a side note...my out the door price with Phil is not much more then my super duper, we are hooking you up price and no shipping from the mgmt at 4WP's!!

Phil/Trailduty....Now I owe you two rounds of beers!! Cheers.:beer:

#9 ·
All of the Smittybilt and Pro-Comp rigs were running them at Moab and it seems like a good top. Not an owner yet so I can't give 1st hand experience.

Pro's are no hardware, looks and cost. One con is the side windows can not be removed. If you do a search there is a dedicated thread discussing the top and includes a video.:beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.