JKOwners Forum banner

20x12 -44 offset 35x12.50 fitment 2.5-3 lift?

12K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  SilverBulletJKU 
#1 ·
Hey all....so i know the 20s...especially 20x12 are not exactly popular around here...but its what i want to do on my jeep. I have a RK 2.5 stock mod lift (read it gives closer to 3 ) and wanted to get some ideas on the 20x12 wheels -44 offset if they will fit with minor if any trimming? 35x12.50x20 Toyo AT 2 tire... I had the same wheel tire set up on my F250 and really loved the look.... and no this jeep will never see off road. In south florida all we have is mud and its better suited for old buckets you dont really care about....

#2 ·
They should fit but are going to stick out about 4" on each side more then the factory wheels which will look stupid, throw more mud and dirt on the side of the jeep, and reduce turing radius making it harder to park and go thru drive thru's. But it your jeep, enjoy.

#5 ·
Just to answer my own question for anyone else out there who might be looking/searching for the answers ...the 20x12s and 35s fit no problem with a 2.5 inch lift (I went with a rock krawler stock mod with fox 2.0 shocks)...And I am pleased to report that u turn radius and drive thru maneuvering have not been affected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.