JKOwners Forum banner

Proper Lug Nut Kit

941 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Jadmt 
#1 ·
Just purchased a set of 5 XD798 Addict Rims for my 2007 Wrangler Sahara and was wondering what the proper lug nut set is to go with these rims and where best to order them from. Any help would be most appreciated! Thx!

Mike

#3 · (Edited)
My opinion, just get regular lug nuts rather than the damn splined or "lock" nuts. I have the splined gorilla lug nuts and they are just a royal pain in the ass to deal with.

your lug stud is 1/2" 20 thread. Seems like most wheels use the 60 degree conical end but as mentioned by rubiC, you need to check what your wheel requires for that conical end.

#4 ·
I have not actually looked at the lug nut holes but lots of those type of rims almost need tuner type lug nuts as there is not enough space to get a normal lug wrench in. if there is it is hard to beat Gorilla cast lugs as they are tough and not tin covers like stock. Mine are 2 years old and over 50000 miles and no rust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.