JKOwners Forum banner

whats up from west by god virginia

2K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  jktestdummy 
#1 ·
Hey guys what's up.I'm mike in pburg,wv.I've had my jk new since 07 and I love the piece of crap!haha.The front is decked out with all the warn goodies including an 8000 series winch.It has had its share of workouts but normally for other people.Also have a skyjacker lift with 34" swamper trxus mt's,(yes 34's).If anybody has any questions about wheelin in wv or stuff breaking on their jk's feel free to ask cause I've been there and done that.Thanks guys

#19 ·
Pro comp wheels with powder coated rings,done by my buddy,and as far as lift I have the skyjacker 2.5",with the 34"trxus mt.The tires are awesome but the wheels are a pain to keep clean.You have to make sure to get the mud out of them when you go on the main road after a trail!haha.If not the steering wheel is kinda hard to hold on to!

#20 ·
WELCOME:beer::beer:

#21 ·
Welcome....West Virginia Here As Well....Morgantown.

This is an awesome site ...in case you haven't noticed:bounce:

#27 ·
Originally from WV here. From a little town called Pinch just about 10 miles from Charleston. Went to Herbert Hoover HS before being displaced by the USAF. That was 15 years ago now. I'm in NJ now, but have been back to WV 3 times since moving here in July. I'll have to remember to give ya a yell next time I'm down that way so we can find a place to get the JKs dirty...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.