JKOwners Forum banner

What wheels!!

7K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  soonerfan85 
#1 ·
hey guys!! gettin ready to start workin on my JKU and first will be ilfted and wheels/tires...............gonna go 37 route for sure...........not sure what wheels to get as I want something that looks good but performs good too.......

thought alot about AEV savvys, too many pintlars around..........pretty convinced dont need beadlocks but not opposed...........

so far I like some of the fuel wheels and also methods............any comments, suggestions or advice is appreciated........really want something with the gunmetal grey in some of the wheel to compliment the silver paint......

anyone have experience wit these brands or anything else???

thanks for your help

#10 ·
xd addicts, beadlockers- atx slabs walker evans are sick and go with toyo mt or gdyr mtr with Kevlar except I heard their a pain in the butt to balance

#12 ·
Are you a spammer trying to establish presence, or just new and excited like a puppy with its first hard-on? :nono: I remember 13. :thefinger:

Either way, calm down and hold your wad until you can convey meaningful information in a grown-up format, PLEASE.

Thanks for violently regurgitating everything you've learned on the internetz in your first post, though.:thefinger:

#11 ·
#14 ·
Since you're looking for a gunmetal grey color, I'm using these "Anza" wheels from Fuel. They have a matte anthracite finish with a black ring. Mine have a 5 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern, for the locking hubs. They would have a smaller center bore and a center cap for a normal JK application, but I think you can get an idea of what they look like. You can also get them with a matte black center and an anthracite ring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.