JKOwners Forum banner

RainGear Cover (TpaBayArea)

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  rubi6speed 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Tampa Bay Area have the RainGear cover? Have some questions. Getting no response from jeep covers.com

#2 ·
I do .. Not in your area but.... What's your questions ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#3 ·
I'm trying to find out the difference in dimensions from the trail cover and the half cover. 99% of the time I have my top down, but on occasion I have to have the top up and may need to cover it (I live in Fl). :) Also, I have Rugged Ridge Half Tube Doors with mirrors. Need to know if the slots for the mirrors would fit. Does it cover the door area completely? How heavy is it? Sorry for so may questions ( I really wish I could see it in person).
Thanks for any help you can give me.

#4 ·
I have the top on or off cover and it's pretty loose without a top. The first time I used it without, water pooled and seeped through. Disappointed actually. Now I at least raise the top itself leaning doors and widows out.
It does cover the door completely. The area for the mirrors line right up nicely but close up (for no doors or mirrors)
Weight .. It's pretty thick/durable. Not sure how much it weighs.
Besides the first mishap-which could of been prevent by somehow supporting the center. I love it.
Jk is not my DD so the cover stays on in the rain and protects the interior well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.