JKOwners Forum banner

naches snow trip 11-07-09

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Bubblegoose1 
#1 ·
I and 5 others set out to run the naches trail . it turned out to be one hell of a snow run. we ran from FR7065 to FR7019 and back. lots of winching to get back up some of thoses hill .
thanks BaddAndy and doug for going it was a great time . i wish we would have had more time to go play some more. any ways next time .
my pics. and link to more.

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll177/08yellowjeep/NACHES SNOW 11-07-09/

BaddAndy report here
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f58/naches-trail-run-saturday-7-nov-09-a-896752/

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Clinton! It was great seeing you guys yesterday. Hopefully we'll meet up again :beer:

Scott

#3 ·
YA great meeting all of you as well :beer: we will hook up again.
heres what komotv said about the weather sat.

By Associated Press and KOMO News Services The Washington state Department of Transportation has closed two highways in the Cascade Mountains for the season due to heavy snow and avalanche risk.

At the same time, some ski areas are preparing to open.

Officials first announced Saturday that they would temporarily close State Route 410 over Chinook Pass and State Route 123 over Cayuse Pass. They reviewed that decision on Sunday and decided to keep them closed for the rest of the season.

Chinook Pass has received more than 3 feet of snow since Friday.

The North Cascades Highway on State Route 20 remains closed at least temporarily, but is likely to close soon

All three roads typically close during the winter due to heavy snow.

Meanwhile, heavy snowfall in the Cascade Range has some Washington ski areas preparing to open.

Mount Baker Ski Area says it's received more than 45 inches of new snow in the last few days, and it plans to open on Thursday.

Crystal Mountain, meanwhile, says it's gotten about 2 feet recently and could open for limited operations on Wednesday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.