JKOwners Forum banner

Looking for a listing estimate for my wrangler

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  wheelman2925 
#1 · (Edited)
Just throwing this out there to get some idea of what I might be able to list my Jeep for should I decide to sell it.

Specs:

2012 Wrangler Sport, 2D, 6sp manual, 10k miles.

Prorock 44 up front, 4.56's, RCV's, Reids, Synergy high steer, Synergy Tie rod and Drag link, ARB Locker.

Dana 44 in the rear with 4.56's and an ARB locker, coast rear driveshaft

A combination of Metalcloak and Currie lift, OME shocks.

Poison Spyder Fenders (F&R)

Poison Spyder Rear (BFH)

JCR Dagger front

Engo Winch

Rigid Lights, Pioneer Nav, Sirius, Polk speakers, sPOD,

Procomp 35's with 60-70% tread left.

There are a bunch of other things, but I am not going to list them all...just trying to get a ballpark of where I should list it at.

Consider everything in mint to near mint condition.

See less See more
#7 ·
Thats were my mind is. Even if I stripped it to stock I would sell it for 20k. I have over 19k (documented) just in parts alone...not to mention labor.

I would never dream of getting back what I put into it...but I dont think 28k is out of the question. Limited audience, sure...out of the question, I don't think so.

#8 ·
You typically figure around 10 cent on the dollar for a return on mods. Your 19k is worth about 2k. Selling aftermarket parts typically sell for around 50 cent on the dollar. Your axles are about he only thing worth buying on the after market an would think 4-5k+ factory axles if you could find someone to swap with.

#10 ·
I hear ya...its an option that im not opposed to, just dont want to do all the work! :suicide:

Why you selling? I haven't seen you around lately...
I've been pretty dormant...im trying to get back on the forums more. Just not alot of time lately.

I dont want, or need to sell. I have this burning desire to build a TJ with an LS swap and the whole 9 yards. If I do that the JK wont see much use. I love the JK, its fantastic and fun to drive, however the second I start getting real serious with mods like stretching and supercharging the resale value drops completely. The JK is kinda at the stage where it still has alot of value, so I need to decide on selling now and starting another project or just keeping this one.

Oh...and i'm thinking about buying land...so eliminating as much debt as possible plays into the equation.

#11 ·
You have a clean and well built rig. I agree with starting high. You have made tasteful and capability adding mods. The pr44 is a huge selling point. You will attract buyers who want a "lifted Jeep" as well as those in know who understand the investment you've made. I say stay high or keep the thing. It's sweet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.