JKOwners Forum banner

Do you regret buying a 50" Led bar SR or E series ?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Davesrb 
#1 ·
I really would like your input as I am deciding whether or not to pull the trigger on one of these.. I have two of their products now but nothing dynamic like the 50" output..

Thanks again

Tommy

#5 ·
Any brand actually.. I really appreciate the feedback on the noise associated with these bars

#6 ·
I got a knock off on eBay for $230 and I am happy with it. It is pretty noisy with the hard top on. I just put the soft top on today, and I expect it to be even worse. With that said, I still do not regret it. Honestly, I have gotten used to the noise and tend to zone it out. I plan on trying the door seals from Lowes between the fins to see how much that helps. Either way, I would do it again. It puts out gobs of light. Hope this helps.

#7 ·
If you spend more money on LED's than your suspension set up....you might be a mall crawler...

If you bought an 50 inch light, just because it looks cool.....you might be a mall crawler......

If you bought off road lights and use them maybe 3 times a month and thats just to flip on and off at the car that cut you off in traffic..... you might be a mall crawler...

Ok... Im done... :thankyou:

Seriously.... I think they are cool... With all these new LED companies coming out...you are almost insane if you spend $1000 on a LED light when they are selling for $300.

But hey...its your jeep... do whatcha want!

ohh yeah... and yes I want a 50" on my jeep...I'm just a cheap bastard. :flame:

#8 · (Edited)
Light bars..not just for trail riding! We couldn't have finished this job at a local hotel without them.

The hotel informed us the next day that they got complaints from people in the top floors of the condo towers next door. It seems our lights were lighting up their balconies all night...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.