JKOwners Forum banner

Passing through March 10th or 11th

995 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  macknjack 
#1 ·
hey all, we are going to be passing through moab on our way back home to Washington. We've never been there before and wanted to hit some of the easier trails one day. Is there anyone local that would be out there or even anyone else planning a trip? i know its a weekday but thats all we have to work with.

#2 ·
obviously this thread has been viewed, if you are from the area can you at least refer me to anyone that may be out on the trails? or any pointers as i have never been to moab. i was thinking of keeping it simple and hitting the gemini bridges trail. just get out and see the scenery.

#3 ·
obviously this thread has been viewed, if you are from the area can you at least refer me to anyone that may be out on the trails? or any pointers as i have never been to moab. i was thinking of keeping it simple and hitting the gemini bridges trail. just get out and see the scenery.

Well try posting again but get "Moab" in the title line so people can pick up on that right off.
I've been there years a go. Its a great place to go. If you don't have lots of time ask at local shops and pick up a book on the area, or just internet research it. You really need a couple weeks there to see it all...

Good luck and just go!!!

#4 ·
Yeah there's no way to see it all In a Day or two. I'm just looking for a couple trails to hit. A buddy said to do hells revenges. Says it passes by a couple other cool ones to get pics of. Either way we are going and hope to find some people to hang with for the day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.