JKOwners Forum banner

www.LakelandMotorsportspark.com - 09/05

3K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  Grant211 
#1 ·
Has anybody been out there?

This is posted on a truck website and I might be going. Anybody else wanna go?

Saturday, September 5th, 2009: (Mudding)
We will be meeting at the Lakeland Motorsports Park Mud Hole. It is located at 8100 State Road 33 North, Lakeland, Florida 33809. Take I-4 exit 38 and turn north, it is approximately one mile on the left, just past where the USA Speedway once was. The gates open around 5pm and close at midnight. There is a $10 addmisson charge. The website URL is http://www.lakelandmotorsportspark.com/ where you can find the Mud Hole's Myspace page with all the information you could need. Coolers, grills, and bonfires are permitted, and there is a concession stand too. Also if you have a ATV or Side-by-side you can bring them too. You can play in the mud or just sit and watch from your tail gate. If you've never been then it is a site you must see.

#6 · (Edited)
isn't that just the 301 mudhole? If so it is fun.... I won't touch the mud there though. Redneck Yacht Club is WAAAAY more fun:bounce::smokin:
RYC is reopens October 9th. then they have a Halloween bash event setup also. then its the Trucks gone Wild event in November.

we have to schedule one of these for us to attend. i hear the trails are nice and wide... and muddy with some nice obstacles. talks of a rock garden going in... along with more trails.

#13 ·
I plan a meet n' greet to go to TGI Fridays and like 15 jeeps show up. I plan a little mud ride and nobody goes. What the hell is wrong with this picture?

Freaking mall crawlers I swear... that's right.. I said it... You guys are a bunch of mall crawlers.... this is coming from your's truly.. the one that doesn't like scratches :thefinger:

a bunch of Tools i swear :D:laughing:

:laughing: :beer:

#17 ·
blah blah blah excuses... Just kidding man... hope you get your a/c fixed soon.

Grant you go you better come back with some mud on that Jeep :thefinger:
Yep, planning on it.

Or at least break something. When are you heading out there?
break something? Phuck that... only thing i see breaking is that damn plastic air damn thingy.

I'm heading out in a hour, but going to meet up with some guys and then head on over.

#19 ·
Well it was my first time there. It was a pretty cool place. A redneck place for sure.

They had a rock garden for jeeps to play in, 4 wheelers going all over the place, and a few beater 4x4's

Personally, i went around a "track" that had a few hills and a small mud pit. There was a deep pond/mud hole I wanted to go in, but nobody was going in it. I took that as a sign that if they aren't going in, maybe i shouldn't

I didn't get stuck :thefinger:
I didn't break anything :thefinger:
but, I did get muddy. :D

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :beer:

I'll go again thats for sure.

#25 ·
actually, thought about taking a pic of it this morning, but then i said "that's gay, my jeep has been muddy before why bother taking a pic."

I then washed it in the driveway! What a bonehead move. After i washed it, i had to rinse off the driveway.:pissed:

I then pull it in the garage. Then noticed all the caked on mud underneith the jeep that i didn't get off. This time i got smart. I used one of my empty lawn fertilzer wet spreaders...put some soap in it then pull the jeep to the side of the house and hose the underneith down.

My jeep is now clean.. back to normal and ready for some mall crawling
:beer::thefinger:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.