JKOwners Forum banner

OK... SCORE for real!

3K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  H3ATH3N 
#1 ·
Picked these up today. New never installed TF sliders. Retail $541.99... got em for $200 cash. All because if a tiny ding in them. Guy at the shop didn't want a ding on his Princess JK I guess:thefinger:

and the "ding":shaking: It's actually more like rubbed powdercoating

See less See more
#7 ·
I was buying them no matter what! Even to re sell on EBay, I could have doubled my money... BUT I have been ete ballin' these anyway.... wife and kids need a step.... and I just happened to discuss TF 6" LCG and 37s while I was there.... so my short azz is gonna need a step soon:smokin:

#13 ·
Wow, I hate you now......:thefinger:

j/k Kinda makes you wonder what the "real" cost of things are if they will let them go for that. I'm sure they didn't lose any money.

#19 ·
Installed...

went to Northern Tool and got a rivent nut insert tool ($22) worth every penny! All nustserts installed in about 10 minutes:thumbsup:

Nice little step area (3")

Like boat sides:thumbsup:

Nice coverage underneath

These are stout, lightweight, and follow the tub lines of the JK well so it is very unobtrusive. They provide much more ground clearance that sahara steps probably equal to rubi rails. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.