JKOwners Forum banner

Ride of the Month - March '13 Vote Thread!

8K views 81 replies 67 participants last post by  Apt 
#1 ·
Ride of the Month - March 2013 - Water Theme
Here they are guys. Pick your favorite picture to be posted on the JKOwners.com Facebook home page.
For the first time since the new format we've exceeded the 10 entrant vote mark. We've got 14 great entrants this month that all have very nice Jeeps in a water theme. I'm setting this up as a 2 vote step. Semi-finals and Finals. You all have one week from today to make your votes for your favorite picture on this thread by making a reply with the Entrant # (and username if you wish) on this thread. At the end of the one week, I'll close the vote, tally up your responses and select 5 finalists based on highest number of nods from you guys. If there is a tie for 5th place, I'll add the tied picture(s) as well (making it 6 or 7 or whatever entrants moving on to the Finals).
So, I hope this keeps it relatively simple as well as fun and easy to play along. Your input is now required. Pick your favorite entrant picture and reply below it. Thanks!

Metalcloak has offered a $100 gift certificate to the overall winner as well which really is appreciated. Thank you matsonian. Cheers.

Here are the entrants.

Entrant # 1
marinespence

Entrant # 2
ArachnidRubicon

Entrant # 3
Berserker

Entrant # 4
BIGTom

Entrant # 5
ArticRubi

Entrant # 6
Klink

Entrant # 7
Asmmns

Entrant # 8
lowloc

Entrant #9
D5Fire

Entrant # 10
Thisguyhasadd42

Entrant # 11
MJHomebrew

Entrant # 12
Bdon

Entrant # 13
TXROCK

Entrant # 14
BullyWagon

See less See more
#19 ·
he is wheeling in a place where they take pot-shots at a concrete pillar :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.