JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum - View Single Post - Delta Tech H4 conversion housings and bulbs - Headlight Shootout 2012!
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 09-22-2012, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Mr.RonGilbert
JKO Addict!

Garage

9/26 Update.

After having run them to work at 4am a couple of mornings I can say that they are better than stock... they don't "blow me away" by any means and seem like a decent product for the price (housing/bulb/adapter). I will place the other protector on this weekend and take a pic of a newly installed one and one that has been on for a week to see if the clouding (moisture) issue that the mfg highlights is resolved or at least resolving. There is zero output difference between the two lights (film vs no film).

As stated.. much better than stock - I have no way to verify a 4:1 improvement as the mfg states but there is a significant improvement over stock which doesn't take much.

I am still up in the air as to whether I would purchase these vs saving up the money for the higher end lights (LED/projector) which can be double of what you can expect to pay for this product. From a "DOT approved", simple plug / play and price point angle - its a good value for the money.

I took some more photos (stock vs upgrade) and will get those posted tomorrow.

I am also slowly adjusting them upwards to maximize distance and will stop the first time someone flashes their brights at me... then back off a tad.

Last edited by Mr.RonGilbert; 09-26-2012 at 06:07 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome