JKOwners Forum banner

Return to jeepin

777 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  JeepOK 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just picked up a new-to-me beautiful BLUE Altitude Edition 2014 JKU a few weeks ago with 23k miles.

Ended up getting it through some swapping with some of my XC race UTV's I had.

We used to be big into jeeps and rock crawling. Ended up turning my old YJ into a full tube buggy then got burned out of the whole sport a couple years after that.

I'm thinking it had a lot to do with not being able to street drive it and also it was too capable to have a full weekend of fun for most of the parks within a 5 hour drive of us and the rest of the crews we rode with.

Hoping to have much more fun with this newer model jeep and be able to travel some of the US to some of the big named trails out there, all while having A/C!! Got big plans for this rig. Saving up for axles first before I spend any money on it so I can't screw up my plans by trying to hurry and cheap out with the build to get it on the trails.

Just got back from my dirt bike XC race this afternoon and decided to go ahead and strip out the interior to prep for insulating the tub before it got dark.

I'm in Shreveport, La and appreciate having these kind of forums around that offer so much to us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.