JKOwners Forum banner

Pismo Beach

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  airric00 
#1 ·
Just joined after having a terrible experience with JKForum. Eddie is a complete NAZI. The guy doesn't deserve to own a site like that. I hope this community is better!! Anyone from the Central Coast of Cali?

#7 · (Edited)
Welcome to JKOwners.com where discussions about Poly Performance products take place without anyone getting smacked on the wrist! :shaking:

You don't need to worry about getting censored here unless you act like a complete d-bag. Just ask HOTDAD. Oh...never mind...he's no longer with us.

G
#8 ·
Welcome! You should enjoy this forum much more than the other one. It is much more friendly and you are free to talk openly about your JK and all of the aftermarket products and companies without fear of reprisal.

#10 ·
Thanks guys.... I do feel a warm welcome! Yeah don't worry I stuck up for you guys over there.... All I did was mention I had a great group of guys in my home town called Poly Performance. Geez I felt like a little kid licking the frosting off the cake.. Oh well this is a better and OPEN site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.