Exclamation Pyeatte Draw June JKO Run

Pyeatte Draw June JKO Run

When:Sun June 14th

Trail Rating:3.5-4.5

Meet:Mc Donalds hyw 87/269

Time:9am

Directions to Meet

Requirements:32" tires rear traction device

The draw is a beautiful trail full of optional lines and challenges, Our group will turn arround at the filter and we can park there and watch the rock rigs hit the huge fall in the pic below.

Any questions? Post up!

Suggested items to bring

WATER! WATER! WATER!
Hats
Tools
Tow strap
Bug spray
Fire extingisher
First aid kit
Lunch

PM if Attending

Attending

Jason
Ohiotj (Ryan)
Skeeter (Stacey)
Raincodes
BLK RUBI ON 40s
Axsys
Love2jeep (Brian)
joes-jk

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 Old 05-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Rock God

Sweet bro, I've been wanting to do this run for a while now. Count me in.

My JKO BLACK WIDOW BUILD THREAD:

Big Thanks to Jason at

In process: One TONS, 44" Tires, Comp CUT,
Strertched, Hydro Assist, TF 6" LA,
Chromoly TR Beadlocks,
Katskins, and more!
post #3 of 55 Old 05-18-2009, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK RUBI ON 40s View Post
Sweet bro, I've been wanting to do this run for a while now. Count me in.
All right your in!

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #4 of 55 Old 05-18-2009, 03:09 PM
Rock God

do u care if i post this up on jkf?
post #5 of 55 Old 05-18-2009, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK RUBI ON 40s View Post
do u care if i post this up on jkf?
YES.....

We are not charging for this run so you will probably just get banned over there!

Really I like to keep this run civil and not have 100+ jeeps show up and block the trail. If you have friends that want to join us have them PM me so I can add them on the trip. I would like to keep this arround 15 rigs or less to insure everyone has a great time.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #6 of 55 Old 05-19-2009, 09:06 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
YES.....

We are not charging for this run so you will probably just get banned over there!

Really I like to keep this run civil and not have 100+ jeeps show up and block the trail. If you have friends that want to join us have them PM me so I can add them on the trip. I would like to keep this arround 15 rigs or less to insure everyone has a great time.

Jason
Good call!! Put me on the list as long as there are go arounds... i have rubi tires and rock rails but not to much of a lift!
post #7 of 55 Old 05-19-2009, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooseJK View Post
Good call!! Put me on the list as long as there are go arounds... i have rubi tires and rock rails but not to much of a lift!
YEP, Added you on the list. Like I said if it gets too rough you can walk it or grab an open seat.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #8 of 55 Old 05-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Granite Guru

cool. just out of curiosity isnt it going to be like 150 degrees outside!?
post #9 of 55 Old 05-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Granite Guru

nevermind. just realized its in PAYSON!! I love that place
post #10 of 55 Old 05-19-2009, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooseJK View Post
nevermind. just realized its in PAYSON!! I love that place
Its about 4000ft so it could be 90-100*

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #11 of 55 Old 05-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Rock God

Add another to the list.

Last edited by axsys; 09-04-2011 at 05:03 PM.
post #12 of 55 Old 05-19-2009, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by axsys View Post
Add another to the list.
Gotcha

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #13 of 55 Old 05-20-2009, 09:11 AM
Rock God

Man, the wife and I will be in the Virgin Islands until the 15th. I would have loved to go!

09 Unlimited Rubicon Flame Red
~8.5" TeraFlex LCG Long Arm
~41x14.50 Interco IROK Radials
~20x10 RBP-93R wheels with red inserts
~RCV Performance front D44 CV-style axle shafts
~Posion Spyder Crusher flares, Rock Brawler Bumper, Rocker Knockers w/sliders and Hawse fairlead
~Warn 9.5ti Winch w/synthetic line
~Rhino Lining tub
~Katzkin interior
~10lb Powertank & VIAR Xtreme
~Drake Off-Road billet bling
Check out my build here....
post #14 of 55 Old 05-20-2009, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPTwinz View Post
Man, the wife and I will be in the Virgin Islands until the 15th. I would have loved to go!
Sounds cool, how about our August Camp out?

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #15 of 55 Old 05-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Sounds cool, how about our August Camp out?

Jason
Is it local? If so, I'm in. Do you have a link for the details?

09 Unlimited Rubicon Flame Red
~8.5" TeraFlex LCG Long Arm
~41x14.50 Interco IROK Radials
~20x10 RBP-93R wheels with red inserts
~RCV Performance front D44 CV-style axle shafts
~Posion Spyder Crusher flares, Rock Brawler Bumper, Rocker Knockers w/sliders and Hawse fairlead
~Warn 9.5ti Winch w/synthetic line
~Rhino Lining tub
~Katzkin interior
~10lb Powertank & VIAR Xtreme
~Drake Off-Road billet bling
Check out my build here....
post #16 of 55 Old 05-20-2009, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPTwinz View Post
Is it local? If so, I'm in. Do you have a link for the details?
Yes, all my runs are local from here on out

The Rim:August JKO Campout

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #17 of 55 Old 05-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Wheeler

June Reply

Jason,

I'd be interested in attending if you still have room. New to the site and still working on trying figure out how everything works here. I'm running an '07 2dr Rubi with 3" Terra Flex lift, 35" BFG Mud KM2, Winch etc, etc etc. Just need more time to use it!

Brian
post #18 of 55 Old 05-23-2009, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2jeep View Post
Jason,

I'd be interested in attending if you still have room. New to the site and still working on trying figure out how everything works here. I'm running an '07 2dr Rubi with 3" Terra Flex lift, 35" BFG Mud KM2, Winch etc, etc etc. Just need more time to use it!

Brian
Ok your in

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #19 of 55 Old 05-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Rock God

If there is still room for this run I"d really be interested in coming.

Thanks

"Freedom through Strength"
post #20 of 55 Old 05-23-2009, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmweight View Post
If there is still room for this run I"d really be interested in coming.

Thanks
OK your in

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #21 of 55 Old 05-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Rock God

Garage

hey id be able to make it for this run.

09 4dr rubi-3" teraflex-35x12.50 km2s-17" xd addicts-kc 100 watt slimlights on kc brackets-riddlers-S.B.S. plug-orfab e-disco skid-Rugged Ridge stubby stinger-xrc-10 comp-Finishlinewest Gen 4.0!
post #22 of 55 Old 05-23-2009, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by joes-jk View Post
hey id be able to make it for this run.
Ok your in

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #23 of 55 Old 05-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Rock God

I wanna play but a 3 hour drive is kinda rough for a 1 day out and back

07 Rescue Green Unlimited
Upcoming projects - Much needed TLC
post #24 of 55 Old 05-27-2009, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Jong Il View Post
I wanna play but a 3 hour drive is kinda rough for a 1 day out and back
You can camp at Houston mesa rd, there is camping there

Jd

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #25 of 55 Old 05-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Rock God

Quote:
You can camp at Houston mesa rd, there is camping there

Jd
That might be a plan

07 Rescue Green Unlimited
Upcoming projects - Much needed TLC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode