Bullfrog trail info. - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Bullfrog trail info.

Was wanting to run bullfrog, anybody know were the trail head is. I herd it was in cougar buttes in JV. I know the area pretty well. Link to a map ??

Mountain-Man
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-------------------------------
2007 Rubicon 4dr. Mods to date, Rustys 3.25 lift, 15" Pro-comp wheels, 35" Big-O XT's , Riddler dif covers, Magnaflow Exhaust, SRC front bumper w/XRC8 winch, Hypertech programer, Air Tube, Co2 Air Bottle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 01:34 PM
JKO Addict!

I dont know of any map to show, but I have run it a few times now. It is in LV not JV. North of Hwy 247 east off of Camprock rd.

Want to run it tomorrow??? Anyone else?

HUNDY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
Hi Tread MT 37x12.50x16.5 $150 ea!
post #3 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I will let you know asap, thanks

Mountain-Man

2007 Rubicon 4dr. Mods to date, Rustys 3.25 lift, 15" Pro-comp wheels, 35" Big-O XT's , Riddler dif covers, Magnaflow Exhaust, SRC front bumper w/XRC8 winch, Hypertech programer, Air Tube, Co2 Air Bottle
post #4 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100dollarman View Post
I dont know of any map to show, but I have run it a few times now. It is in LV not JV. North of Hwy 247 east off of Camprock rd.

Want to run it tomorrow??? Anyone else?

Doh going to ask Missy,be back later

~Richard & The Goddess~
Current Mods: 2.5 BB Teraflex Lift, 35" Nittos, 16"X8" MB Wheels, On-Board Air, Flo Master Exhaust, Power Inverter (800w), Evap Canister Relocation, WOODS S. S. relocation bracket, WOODS Rear Axle, Mopar Hitch, CB, Happy Bunny mud flaps!
post #5 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I will make it , Tried to get some other friends in but they chickened out. Meet time and place?? Need to try and be back home mid afternoon.

Mountain-Man

post #6 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 05:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

i might be coming with one maybe 2 jeeps

www.jeepasylum.com
post #7 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 05:45 PM
JKO Addict!

Its on! We are running the Bullfrog trail Sunday! 3-08-09

Dirty- I dont want to hear any 'maybes' from yer a$$!

How about the Hundy Compound at 9.30am? Dont forget to set your clocks 1 hour ahead tonite- I dont want to hear any excuses!

We can do an early day- it doesnt take long and we can peel out whenever we need to. But I would say we'll be done by 2-3pm for sure. Maybe earlier if anyone needs to fly.

31559 hwy 18 Look for the Army trucks!

760 964 5123 cell

seeyathere!!!

HUNDY
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
post #8 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Whats the fastest way from Lake Arrowhead ?? I was thinking about going through Big Bear.

Mountain-Man

post #9 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 05:51 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

early works for me

www.jeepasylum.com
post #10 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 05:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain-man View Post
Whats the fastest way from Lake Arrowhead ?? I was thinking about going through Big Bear.
Either way is OK--- they are both about the same time. We drove between here and L Arrowhead for a year and I took both ways. Its only about 48-50 miles, but it takes about 1 hr 20min. (depending)

HUNDY
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
post #11 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100dollarman View Post
Either way is OK--- they are both about the same time. We drove between here and L Arrowhead for a year and I took both ways. Its only about 48-50 miles, but it takes about 1 hr 20min. (depending)
how far after the mine is your place ?

Mountain-Man

post #12 of 12 Old 03-07-2009, 06:21 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain-man View Post
how far after the mine is your place ?
If you come BB way- past the cement plant down town to the stop sign, turn left (west) go about 1 1/2 miles - on the left. Next to Desert minimart/gas.

Or if you want to meet us at hwy 247 and Camprock rd that will save you a few miles.

HUNDY
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode