I got banned! YAY!!!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 Old 02-21-2009, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
I got banned! YAY!!!!

So, I decided I had enough of JK-Forum so I decided to get banned. It only took 47 seconds after I made my post. I doubt they even read all the way through my post =)

Enjoy:

And 47 seconds later:

2008 Steel Blue Sahara Unlimited with lots of fun mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 Old 02-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Rock God

You said a mouth full brutha!

Kevin M.
2008 JK Sahara Unlimited, 3.8L, 3.5" Rubicon Express lift with (5) 35/70R17s' BFG KM2s' on Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys 7069 Series, Red Rock, Crystal Pearl, Galaxy CB Radio, Hella FF lights, Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumpers, Xenon Flat Fenders, 12K Mile Marker winch, front and rear Rugged Ridge diff guards, Mopar slush mats, and Vision X led rock lights, IPF 920H4 JK Headlights, Superchips flashpac, River Raider rock sliders, front/rear Coast 1310 driveshafts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 54 Old 02-21-2009, 01:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

They called you a troll for posting that??? Geez... I got wiped out without an explanation at all... good post... did you post it in the Lone Star section? I think that they were notified anytime one of us posted... they are too quick on the trigger to be that lucky every time.
post #4 of 54 Old 02-21-2009, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.RonGilbert View Post

They called you a troll for posting that??? Geez... I got wiped out without an explanation at all... good post... did you post it in the Lone Star section? I think that they were notified anytime one of us posted... they are too quick on the trigger to be that lucky every time.

Yeah, I also got called a troll when I posted the number 9. I posted it in the general chit-chat section. I figured I would get deleted even faster if it were in the Lone Star section. That place is turning into Nazi Germany fast.

post #5 of 54 Old 02-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Rock God

Heil Eddie!!!

Lol. Nice post Atxengr!
post #6 of 54 Old 02-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxengr View Post
Yeah, I also got called a troll when I posted the number 9.
What the hell is up with the number 9?

Jeff M.
2007 Rubicon Unlimited 4", 37's, 5.13's, and stuff
jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler, jeep jk unlimited, jk rubicon,
post #7 of 54 Old 02-21-2009, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmarion View Post
What the hell is up with the number 9?

No clue. Robar told me it was a bad omen on the day that I posted it. I guess I forgot to check my bad omen a day number calendar... It was retarded.

My only thought is that I was getting too involved in THEIR forum, and since I wasn't in their "crew", I got in trouble. So stupid.

post #8 of 54 Old 02-21-2009, 10:11 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxengr View Post
No clue. Robar told me it was a bad omen on the day that I posted it. I guess I forgot to check my bad omen a day number calendar... It was retarded.

My only thought is that I was getting too involved in THEIR forum, and since I wasn't in their "crew", I got in trouble. So stupid.
Don't give them that much credit..... I am sure that the reason was much more ridiculous than that....
post #9 of 54 Old 02-22-2009, 07:56 AM
JKO Addict!

Very nice!

Funny thing is that I NEVER got the "you have been banned" message. In fact, I can actually log in, and get no message whatsoever. But when I click on any forum at all, I get a message "There are no posts in this forum." LOL

If I log in as a guest, I can see the forums, and can see that every post I ever made have been deleted.

I guess I'm just not worthy of recieving the "you have been banned" message
post #10 of 54 Old 02-22-2009, 08:12 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2rock View Post
Very nice!

Funny thing is that I NEVER got the "you have been banned" message. In fact, I can actually log in, and get no message whatsoever. But when I click on any forum at all, I get a message "There are no posts in this forum." LOL

If I log in as a guest, I can see the forums, and can see that every post I ever made have been deleted.

Perhaps you should get some "lemon party" material from Ben..... that should do the trick.
post #11 of 54 Old 02-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Wheeler

Sweet....Welcome to the fastest growing JK site on the planet. There was an incident I won't get into that happened last week in which they lost 4 members to this forum, in a matter of 2 hours. "Just keep on doing what your doing Eddie, the rest will take care of iteself".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #12 of 54 Old 02-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigtman View Post
Heil Eddie!!!

Lol. Nice post Atxengr!

Nice to see people who were behind on the learning curve - catch up.
post #13 of 54 Old 02-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Broker by the Minute

Garage

What can I say?
Attached Images

post #14 of 54 Old 02-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoon View Post
Sweet....Welcome to the fastest growing JK site on the planet. There was an incident I won't get into that happened last week in which they lost 4 members to this forum, in a matter of 2 hours. "Just keep on doing what your doing Eddie, the rest will take care of iteself".
I think I heard about this incident - good luck with that forum business WOL
post #15 of 54 Old 02-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Rock God

Quote:
fastest growing JK site on the planet
not quite. he still is growing 5-1 over us. he got almost 1000 in less than 2 weeks, we got about 200.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SHAFFERS OFFROAD. YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID..
post #16 of 54 Old 02-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by igofshn View Post
not quite. he still is growing 5-1 over us. he got almost 1000 in less than 2 weeks, we got about 200.
how are you able to retrieve these numbers?
post #17 of 54 Old 02-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Rock God

look on the bottom of the websites. It shows total # of members. I looked last week because of an argument over sponsors.

post #18 of 54 Old 02-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Granite Guru

So they really delete all your posts, like you never existed? Wow!!
I still post over there (sorry-JKO loads soooo slow on my laptop!!--seriously-it takes about a minute to change between posts, pages.....), but the amount of members who want the best lift and tires for driving on the street start getting on my nerves.

I know the JK appeals to a broader group of people but that site seems to attract more street jeepers.
post #19 of 54 Old 02-23-2009, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Very nice!

Same they did to my account. Whatever

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #20 of 54 Old 02-23-2009, 05:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigitta View Post
So they really delete all your posts, like you never existed? Wow!!

Yup- I had over 3000 posts on there. A lot of helpful information including some install write-ups I did for the forum. Every single post gone at WOL's whim. The only record that I was ever there is where others quoted my post.
post #21 of 54 Old 02-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Yup- I had over 3000 posts on there. A lot of helpful information including some install write-ups I did for the forum. Every single post gone at WOL's whim. The only record that I was ever there is where others quoted my post.
Don't sweat it bro. You're home now. LOL
post #22 of 54 Old 02-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Why did you get banned??

post #23 of 54 Old 02-23-2009, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
and at some point you were privy to a thread on some moderator/leader forum where eddie explained to all you guys how horrible the Florida folk were!

Crazy world aint it?

There's a thread about you.....right now. And some freaking tool is responding and telling eddie how right he is ....right now.

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Im glad you got out of it. What pisses you off more - the fact that they banned you and deleted all your posts or that they fooled you that long? Personally, being fooled pissed me off more.

Again - glad you got out of it.
post #24 of 54 Old 02-24-2009, 07:50 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverkid View Post
Don't sweat it bro. You're home now. LOL
Yup! Found myself a new place to call home

Quote:
Originally Posted by igofshn View Post
Why did you get banned??
That's the million dollar question. I never did anything over there to be banned for- there is not a single post I made that Eddie could use as a ban-able offense. Eddie never sent me a banned notice. But coincidentally I was banned the day after I posted my intro post over here. Obviously one of Eddie's drones saw it, reported it to Eddie, and he decided that he didn't want me posting on both forums LOL That's ok, I like the freedom of this forum more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnuvore View Post
and at some point you were privy to a thread on some moderator/leader forum where eddie explained to all you guys how horrible the Florida folk were!
Yes, but I pretty much ignored everything that was posted on the moderator forum. That forum was just a bunch of lap puppies sucking up to Eddie. That and a whole lot of links to posts in this forum LOL Last year there was a post over here that specifically mentioned my name (posted by Dustoff), and that post got brought to my attention on the moderator forum. I signed up here and responded to Dusty because he was an asshat. Eddie promptly reprimanded for responding LOL

I also remember a hole bunch of crap over there about the Wheelers For Wounded and what a sham it was

Quote:
There's a thread about you.....right now. And some freaking tool is responding and telling eddie how right he is ....right now.
No doubt about it. But it isn't one freaking tool, its a whole GROUP of tools rallying around telling eddie how right he is. And I would put money that this post right here will get attention in their secret clubhouse.

Hey y'all over there in EddieLand- some of you will eventually be banned and over here too. Eddie apparently loves drama, and sometimes he just has to start some crap with members in order to create drama for himself. Friggin Drama Queen!

Quote:
The wheels on the bus go round and round. Im glad you got out of it. What pisses you off more - the fact that they banned you and deleted all your posts or that they fooled you that long? Personally, being fooled pissed me off more.

Again - glad you got out of it.
Definitely the being fooled for that long part. Doesn't bother me that my posts were deleted. Hell, if I'm not going to be allowed access to the forum, I'm glad my posts are gone!

Nice to finally be over here where real wheelers reside
post #25 of 54 Old 02-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Banned

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode