JKOwners Forum banner

Wheelin': Sunday, December 21st

10K views 169 replies 22 participants last post by  SDMF 
#1 · (Edited)
Wheelin': Sunday, December 21st - Nightmare Gulch and Last Chance Canyon

Last chance canyon / nightmare gulch

Meeting place(s):

If you are in OC, we are meeting at the park and ride at the 5 and 91 at 630am. We will be back on the Highway by 6:40.

Breakfast: 16862 State Highway 14, Mojave, CA 93501 (Primo Burgers) - 8:30am

Jawbone Station: 9:30am (about 8 miles form the trail head of Last chance)

SDMF
Puddlz
igofshn
MrBash
Rollbar666
Hundy
Mojave Green
Dayton
Tomb Raider
chromedome
boondocker
Derf
Rubicon Ron (Guest )
scaffoldman (MJR)
cweed (MJR)
NippleTwister (MJR)
4x4LOYR
ChasJK plus 1

so_calif_rubi
Billy
MrBash's Yellow JK Buddy

Chris Hansen
ctimrun

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm kinda open. I want to see how many people are interested and then we can all decide what to do.

Also depends how much snow they get up there, haha. I don't want to drag my dad out in three feet of snow and get him sick. :D

#4 ·
I think I would be game for such a trip. (That is if I can convince the wife to let me take the Jeep out on a trail again (seems that every time I take it out now, it ends up broken in the garage or the shop) am I playing too hard?).

If not too much snow, I vote Big Bear.

Ty....

#13 ·
Not sure how most of you go to Last chance and Night Mare, but we could meet in Mojave for breakfast (primo burger) @ 0830 and then for those that can't make it we can meet at the ranger station at Jawbone @ 0930. You can leave tow vehicles at Jawbone.

#19 ·
I'll tray and make this one,so put me down for a maybe.

#34 ·
I have done this run. Its a long drive up there. I have to see whats up with the family first.

#38 ·
Because it is way fun to play with. Guaranteed to go just about anywhere. 125-1 crawl ratio. Locked at both ends.

I'll have my JK also. It will be my tow rig. My JK has been threw this trail many times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.