Thanksgiving run plan's Neveda area??? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 10-22-2008, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Thanksgiving run plan's Neveda area???

We are going to be in the Nevada area with the Jk over Thanksgiving weekend, in Pahrump , going to get some wheeling in while we are there, from Dumont to Vegas, any body down for some wheeling Chime in...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 10-22-2008, 01:46 PM
JKO Addict!

Hundy crew will be at Cottonwood Cove for TG long weekend- we'll take the JK.

We'll be up for day runs in the Vegas/river area!

HUNDY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MILITARY TIRES
Hi Tread MT 37x12.50x16.5 $150 ea!
post #3 of 9 Old 10-22-2008, 02:06 PM
JKO Addict!

The Carrs will be stopping in Kingman on TG to see the grandparents, then staying in Chino Valley, AZ for the rest of the weekend.

What trails are you thinking, Greg?

Dirty's Minions don't officially exist. They are a myth, a bedtime story, a whispered rumor. They are ghosts.

post #4 of 9 Old 10-22-2008, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
The Carrs will be stopping in Kingman on TG to see the grandparents, then staying in Chino Valley, AZ for the rest of the weekend.

What trails are you thinking, Greg?
I posted up to see if anyone was interested in a gathering, HUNDEY knows the local area trail's, I'm new to that area but open to a good wheeling trip.
post #5 of 9 Old 11-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Rock God

Heading to Ballarat for TG... Have a bunch of Jeeps going.
post #6 of 9 Old 11-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Rock God

Garage

Hmmm... my TG plans are still up in the air. But at the very least we'll be going to Kanab, UT. which is only a few hours drive from Vegas. If we don't get to Oceanside for TG I'll see about heading out to whatever happens here.

I'll keep tabs on whats going on and hopefully things will work out.

post #7 of 9 Old 11-04-2008, 08:34 PM
JKO Addict!

Scrogg- so you are not sure if you are going to Oceanside? I have been hoping to get you in on a run or two out here! Let me know if you are going to get out this way--- we'll work around your schedule!

I think we are going to be at the river for a couple of days, then Dumont Dunes for a couple days---

Who is up for a Dumont run that weekend?

HUNDY
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
Hi Tread MT 37x12.50x16.5 $150 ea!
post #8 of 9 Old 11-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100dollarman View Post
Scrogg- so you are not sure if you are going to Oceanside? I have been hoping to get you in on a run or two out here! Let me know if you are going to get out this way--- we'll work around your schedule!
you guys go about your plans and don't try to work anything out around my schedule, I appreciate the offer though. By the time the mrs. and I figure out what were gonna do it might be TG day.

with our son in the marines he's not even sure what days he's gonna get off for the holiday yet, if any. so when he gets his leave nailed down we are gonna plan around those days. he claims he should know this week.

and if he doesn't get any leave over the holiday then we'll be going to kanab. Hog Canyon anyone?

post #9 of 9 Old 11-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Rock God

We bounced all over Kanab a few weeks ago, deer hunting. Beautiful there right now. Would love to go back again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode