Thursday Sept 25, Run - Read for more info... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 09-15-2008, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Thursday Sept 25, Run - Read for more info...

So I've been off the "offroading" map eversince I bought my new toy and my Jeep is waaaaay jealous now. So it's time to take her out on a nice f@cken date.

First, here's my new toy; 54 miles per gallon; a thundering roar; leaning from side to side is a whole different feeling. Those roads that I take to get to Big Bear and Pilot Rock in the Jeep have a new meaning all of a sudden. (been a month already)

So anyway, Now to the good stuff!!!

Let'run "up" Dishpan Springs and then take 3N16 to 3N10 John Bull. I've never ran John Bull West to east. After John Bull, if we're feeling good we can run Gold Mountain.

So to summarize, we'll be going up Dishpan and then coming down John Bull and Gold Mountain (gold mountain is a maybe).

I don't want to wake up too early so I'm thinking meeting up at this parking lot on the corner of Interstate 30 and Interstate 18 at 12:00pm.

Who's wheeling with me?
Date: Thursday August 25, 2008
Trail: Dishpan Springs to John Bull
Meeting Spot: Parking Lot at the Corner of I30 and I18
Meeting Time: 12:00pm

Lifted and Fitted w/ 33's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 09-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Granite Guru

Sorry bash my kids football games are on Thursdays. Maybe next time. Have a good run.

I wanna go

Rubicon Unlimited, Rescue Green, Warn bumper, Aux lighting, Warn Powerplant, Warn dif protecectors, Rock Hard Rear Bumper all accessories, 5.38, 37x12.50MT on 17"Moto Metals, Edelbrock Extreme Travel shocks, Russell ext S,S, brake lines, Superlift 4'' CAI, Magna Flow, Cobra CB, Staun deflators, Huskey mats, Grab Handles, set up to flat tow, Oil, tranny, shock, muffler & control arm skids, , Chrome, sils, grill inserts & light cages.
post #3 of 14 Old 09-18-2008, 08:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

nice bike bash well have to go on a bike ride some day

[IMG][/IMG]

www.jeepasylum.com
post #4 of 14 Old 09-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Wheeler

Hey, Mr. Bash,

Great looking bike. We'll have to get together for ride. Vegas just had Bike week, Palm Springs Bike week is coming up in Oct., A beach ride would be good too. Just watch out for Juda, them Placa's are everywhere when your on a bike...

Have fun, wish I could Make the wheeling trip... but I am still in the witness protection program.

Last edited by Banned; 09-18-2008 at 10:36 PM.
post #5 of 14 Old 09-18-2008, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dirty View Post
nice bike bash well have to go on a bike ride some day

[IMG][/IMG]
OOOOOhhh, I like it. I can here it from here PaTaTO pAtAtO PaTaTO. Lets ride. I'm riding on Wednesday the 24th. A buddy of mine with his HArley and I with my shadow. We're goinf up little tujunga and then big tujunga and then where ever else the bike takes us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Hey, Mr. Bash,

Great looking bike. We'll have to get together for ride. Vegas just had Bike week, Palm Springs Bike week is coming up in Oct., A beach ride would be good too. Just watch out for Juda, them Placa's are everywhere when your on a bike...

Have fun, wish I could Make the wheeling trip... but I am still in the witness protection program.

I know what ya mean. Foregt the witness protection. We'll leave the cameras at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lensman View Post
Sorry bash my kids football games are on Thursdays. Maybe next time. Have a good run.

I wanna go
See ya next time Lens. I'll try to get a weekend run goign for more to join.

post #6 of 14 Old 09-18-2008, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Please excuse the grammer. I'm just typing toooo fast.

post #7 of 14 Old 09-19-2008, 09:53 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBash View Post
I know what ya mean. Foregt the witness protection. We'll leave the cameras at home.
Yeah, I cant remember the last time I actually took a good photo wheelin', been too busy having fun.

AUSTIN

2007 SAHARA
post #8 of 14 Old 09-23-2008, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

The runs in two days. Let's do it!!!!

post #9 of 14 Old 09-26-2008, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Here's a little video of my two days off on Wednesday and Thursday. We rode on Wednesday and Wheeled on Thursday.

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op8unZZLAz4

post #10 of 14 Old 09-26-2008, 03:41 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Hey, Mr. Bash,

vegas bike fest is next week????

www.jeepasylum.com
post #11 of 14 Old 09-26-2008, 03:44 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

video was great bash looks like lots of fun

www.jeepasylum.com
post #12 of 14 Old 09-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Granite Guru

Thanks for the video Bash, I know you had a great time. Nice bike.
post #13 of 14 Old 09-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dirty View Post
vegas bike fest is next week????
Ahh schiznit, thats right they moved it. It used to be earlier.

post #14 of 14 Old 09-27-2008, 12:01 AM
Rock God

Wish I could have made it Bash. The jeep has been dying to get dirty. Not the type from not washing it either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode