08/16 and 8/17 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 08-04-2008, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

08/16 and 8/17

id like to take the jeep out and get it dirty any of u guys want to hit the trails weekend of the 8/16. one of my buddys keeps on telling me to try sledge hammer. is this a tuff trail and isent that out by mister 100dollerman. ill even buy him a beer if he shows up to hit the trails with me.

07 4door X 37" km2 tire's, 17/8 alied beadlocks rock hard sports cage, shrockworks rock sliders, custom made front stubby out of 1/4" steel, woods evap canister relocate kit, bank's exost warn XD9000I, 12" kicker subs with mbquartz Q series mids and highs, midland cb, staun air deflaters, viar 400P, and many more to come.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 08-04-2008, 10:31 PM
AK
Granite Guru

No luck on the Hundster showing up, he is going to be in Idaho for a week or so, the Hammers are pretty tough from what I have seen and heard. On the to do list though.

AK

AK
Let's go wheelin!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Unlimited Sahara
Black Auto 5.13's
post #3 of 9 Old 08-04-2008, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK View Post
No luck on the Hundster showing up, he is going to be in Idaho for a week or so, the Hammers are pretty tough from what I have seen and heard. On the to do list though.

AK
ya he always seems to be runing away when theres a good run to do. how asout u? i hope u have got new stronger side steps by now id hate to see u damedge another one of thouse sahara steps i dont have any more

07 4door X 37" km2 tire's, 17/8 alied beadlocks rock hard sports cage, shrockworks rock sliders, custom made front stubby out of 1/4" steel, woods evap canister relocate kit, bank's exost warn XD9000I, 12" kicker subs with mbquartz Q series mids and highs, midland cb, staun air deflaters, viar 400P, and many more to come.
post #4 of 9 Old 08-05-2008, 12:48 AM
AK
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocker View Post
ya he always seems to be runing away when theres a good run to do. how asout u? i hope u have got new stronger side steps by now id hate to see u damedge another one of thouse sahara steps i dont have any more

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH now I know who you are!!! Welcome to the other side

AK
Let's go wheelin!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Unlimited Sahara
Black Auto 5.13's
post #5 of 9 Old 08-05-2008, 07:01 AM
Rock God

If you aren't locked, don't waste your time on sledge, it will eat your lunch.
post #6 of 9 Old 08-06-2008, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by igofshn View Post
If you aren't locked, don't waste your time on sledge, it will eat your lunch.
ive
been on some of it with hundy ive got the rubicon front axel now but i love a good challenge the first time i go up sledge hammer i go unlocked i have never been wheelin with u and hope i get the chance i dont give up easely ask anyone of the group. hope to see u out on the trails!

post #7 of 9 Old 08-06-2008, 08:12 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK View Post
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH now I know who you are!!! Welcome to the other side
Just figured it out,,,,, Welcome Mr. X

Current Mods:
  1. Cleghorn tailpipe mod
  2. Cleghorn side step ventilation with Gold Mtn. enhancement
  3. Heartbreak Ridge bumper scuffs
  4. Goler gas tank skid mod
  5. Miscellaneous pin striping
  6. Woods evap cannister relocate (Wow, an intentional mod!)
  7. 2"BB and swapped in stock Rubi coils and shocks (thanks Seth!)
  8. Calico fender realignment and texturing
  9. Calico "explodey the side step" ez removal kit
  10. Stock Rubicon rails courtesy of JackTuttle (Thanks Jack!)
  11. Solid Axle dif covers
post #8 of 9 Old 08-10-2008, 11:01 PM
AK
Granite Guru

I would love to go, but I am working 8 out of the next 9 days. Can you make it on my run on the 19th?

AK

AK
Let's go wheelin!

07 Unlimited Sahara
Black Auto 5.13's
post #9 of 9 Old 08-21-2008, 09:30 PM
AK
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by baadman28 View Post
Oforu News Update- Age of Conan gold and power leveling service startedwow goldthe New MMORPGwow gold Era- Accompanied with Age of Conan coming, we will offer you the best service and cheapest price at the same time when others havn't familiar with this game. Unparelelled Reputaion and professional service will never change for this new wow gold
WTF

AK
Let's go wheelin!

07 Unlimited Sahara
Black Auto 5.13's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode