2N17X Tonight... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 07-12-2008, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

2N17X Tonight...

I'm running 2N17X tonight with a JK buddy of mine. We're meeting at 8:30pm - 8:45pm at the Jack in the box off of Sierra and the 15 Freeway and we'll go from there. Channel 25 on the CB radio. Post up or show up.

-Bash

Lifted and Fitted w/ 33's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBash View Post
I'm running 2N17X tonight with a JK buddy of mine. We're meeting at 8:30pm - 8:45pm at the Jack in the box off of Sierra and the 15 Freeway and we'll go from there. Channel 25 on the CB radio. Post up or show up.

-Bash
wish i lived closer,dam gas prices

~Richard & The Goddess~
Current Mods: 2.5 BB Teraflex Lift, 35" Nittos, 16"X8" MB Wheels, On-Board Air, Flo Master Exhaust, Power Inverter (800w), Evap Canister Relocation, WOODS S. S. relocation bracket, WOODS Rear Axle, Mopar Hitch, CB, Happy Bunny mud flaps!
post #3 of 6 Old 07-13-2008, 12:17 AM
Rock God

Bash, did you make it back? Weather report didn't look so great up there...

Dirty Minion #6
post #4 of 6 Old 07-13-2008, 03:24 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayton1999 View Post
Bash, did you make it back? Weather report didn't look so great up there...
There was a little thunderstorm out, but it faded away by 10:00pm. I just got in. Trail Report has been posted on your thread for tomorrow. You guys have fun and be safe. We'll catch you on the next one. I didn't plan to be out this late.

post #5 of 6 Old 07-14-2008, 08:12 PM
JKO Addict!

Hey Jeep-Bash-ian-

How did you guys do on that long uphill up the center where the left and right trails are blocked off?

We did 2n17x yesterday and that hill was a mofo! We made it, but it wasnt easy!

HUNDY
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
Hi Tread MT 37x12.50x16.5 $150 ea!
post #6 of 6 Old 07-15-2008, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100dollarman View Post
Hey Jeep-Bash-ian-

How did you guys do on that long uphill up the center where the left and right trails are blocked off?

We did 2n17x yesterday and that hill was a mofo! We made it, but it wasnt easy!
I have never made it up that hill. I have tried it stock, which I was more succesful than with my 33inch tires. I just keep slipping. A TJ buddy of mine tried it and we had to winhc him out. An FJ40 buddy of mine tried it with 37"tires and he made it but he had to bounce around a lot. I always take the bypass and go up the first turn to the right.

Here's a video of me attempting the hill stock

Here's a video of JK-Pirate making that hill look easy

These videos were taken by Woods. Woods even made it up with-out lockers, but I must ay, that hill has gotten really eroded and the ditch has gotten worse in the past six months. I think I dug the **** out of it that day as well....oops! There are a lot of videos on youtube of people beating up on that hill.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode