Help me find a trail in Southwestern Utah - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 07-21-2009, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Help me find a trail in Southwestern Utah

I am going to be in Southwestern Utah (Beaver) next weekend and I am looking for some moderate trails with optional aggressive lines to play around on. From doing a little research online it looks like my closest bet is The Paiute ATV Trail but the East Fork trail system is also close. What is the scoop on these trails? Worth going to? Also are there any other ones that I am missing that may be on the way to Vegas or Arizona? Thanks guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-21-2009, 05:24 PM
JKowners Vendor

There are some great options around Cedar City and Saint George. Unfortunately I don't know many of them, and those I've been on I couldn't find again if I had to....but maybe someone more local can point you in the right direction, or hook up as a trail leader or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-888-837-2359
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TeraFlex never left the market or the trail.
post #3 of 5 Old 07-21-2009, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Ok good deal. I am also seeing a lot of fun trails in Kanab specifically Hog Canyon. We were thinking about coming up through Flag as another option. Anyone interested in running some trails with us on the 31st, 1st or 2nd?
post #4 of 5 Old 07-21-2009, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

This one shows some good pics

http://www.redjeepclub.com/kanab05.php
post #5 of 5 Old 07-21-2009, 06:57 PM
JKowners Vendor

Sand Hollow: http://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/sand-hollow Milt's Mile.

You might also get over to Coral Pink Sand Dunes near Kanab. There are some great easy-easy/moderate trails in Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, too, like Left Hand Collet Canyon, Vagabond Canyon, and Horse Mountain.

Happy trails!

Nena Barlow

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode