Jp Trails update - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 07-10-2009, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage
Jp Trails update

What do you guys think of the new logo done in vector? I am proceding with T-shirts and hats and maybe a jacket who knows! I really should have stickers made first. I also had new business cards made that I will handout at the M&G on July 24th.

Name:  jp-trailsforumpost.JPG
Views: 495
Size:  19.0 KB

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 07-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
What do you guys think of the new logo done in vector? I am proceding with T-shirts and hats and maybe a jacket who knows! I really should have stickers made first. I also had new business cards made that I will handout at the M&G on July 24th.

Attachment 9431
You going to do Vinal decals? if so i want black!

also can you get me cards for the M&G for the 18th?
post #3 of 27 Old 07-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Openly Hostile

The repeating JP Trails then www.jptrails.com is odd to me. I think it would look better if you just did a "JP Trails.com" just mho tho.

Jason
post #4 of 27 Old 07-10-2009, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooseJK View Post
You going to do Vinal decals? if so i want black!

also can you get me cards for the M&G for the 18th?
If I get them in time! I went with a on-line printshop and the shipping seemed slow to me. I hope to have them on time for the 24th M&G if I get them sooner I will hand some out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
The repeating JP Trails then www.jptrails.com is odd to me. I think it would look better if you just did a "JP Trails.com" just mho tho.
I am open to suggestions! Thanks

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #5 of 27 Old 07-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Rock God

Now that I look at it more closely, I agree with SDMF that you could scratch one of teh JP Trails and ditch the www too. I also think its kinda strange how the white box in the middle around Jp Trails is not as wide as the "box" above and below it... But maybe thats just because its on a black backdrop.

Dave Dorsen [847-410-3750]

*Dealer inquiries welcome*
post #6 of 27 Old 07-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Rock God

Jason, you coming over on the 18th?

post #7 of 27 Old 07-10-2009, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidX View Post
Now that I look at it more closely, I agree with SDMF that you could scratch one of teh JP Trails and ditch the www too. I also think its kinda strange how the white box in the middle around Jp Trails is not as wide as the "box" above and below it... But maybe thats just because its on a black backdrop.
Yeah, the black background changes things a bit!

Look here

http://savagesun4x4expeditions.com/s...6&postcount=11

Quote:
Jason, you coming over on the 18th?
What time is the M&G?

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #8 of 27 Old 07-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Yeah, the black background changes things a bit!

Look here

http://savagesun4x4expeditions.com/s...6&postcount=11

What time is the M&G?

Jason
Install @ 4
M&G @ 5

2008 Unlimited X - Steel Blue
- Slightly Modded
post #9 of 27 Old 07-18-2009, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruzr View Post
Install @ 4
M&G @ 5
I work til 6pm so I will swing by! Can someone email me the addresss?

jdemonto at gmail dot com

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #10 of 27 Old 07-23-2009, 08:21 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Name:  jp-trails2header.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  12.5 KB

Ok, I got it fixed...Better? Mind you it shows different on a black background

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #11 of 27 Old 07-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Rock God

Jas I think it is still redundant to have both. If it were me, I would ditch the middle "Jp Trails" rectangle and just leave the "jptrails.com" on the bottom.

post #12 of 27 Old 07-23-2009, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Jas I think it is still redundant to have both. If it were me, I would ditch the middle "Jp Trails" rectangle and just leave the "jptrails.com" on the bottom.
LOL, I am probably driving the artist crazy with all my changes. For now I am leaving it and over time I am sure it will change.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #13 of 27 Old 08-06-2009, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Its Official:Jp Trails Swag now on sale!

www.jptrails.com/swag

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #14 of 27 Old 08-17-2009, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

New vinyl Jp Trails Decals are available! Order in a variety of colors to match your jeep!

Order@ www.jptrails.com/swag

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #15 of 27 Old 08-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Attachment 9829

Ok, I got it fixed...Better? Mind you it shows different on a black background

Jason
Jason, if you email me the original artwork file I would be happy to offer you some free graphic services from my company. I have a Graphic Artist on staff that I pay for that I can use to make some minor tweaks and send you back several proofs and some options to consider. All I need is the file in your original format. My email at work is brad.osborn@tbs.toshiba.com.

DRIVEN1
2009 Rubicon Unlimited
Teraflex 3" Suspension System with Flex Arms
Teraflex RockGuard Epic Front Bumper
Teraflex RockGuard Outback Rear Bumper
Teraflex RockGuard Spare Tire Carrier
LoD Signature Series Rock Sliders
XD Series Addict 17" Rims
35" BFG KM2 Mud Terrain Tires
J.E. Reel Front and Rear Drive Shafts
Poison Spyder "Special Edition" Bombshell Diff Covers & Evap Can Skid
3M Clear Bra and 80% Window Tint
JEEP PICS:
post #16 of 27 Old 08-17-2009, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN1 View Post
Jason, if you email me the original artwork file I would be happy to offer you some free graphic services from my company. I have a Graphic Artist on staff that I pay for that I can use to make some minor tweaks and send you back several proofs and some options to consider. All I need is the file in your original format. My email at work is brad.osborn@tbs.toshiba.com.
Thanks, I will send you a copy. Although any tweaks could cause me a lot of money and work that I have already spent!

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #17 of 27 Old 08-18-2009, 05:38 AM
Rock God

Garage

x2 what's been said. I like the color for print material and stickers, not sure how it would look on hat/shirts because of the color scheme. But I love the black & white for shirts/clothing - very sweet. Also the B&W is just cool for anything.

- Ruskin
2.5"Tera, 34"Maxxis, Front Stubby, Cobra75, Flapless Seatbelts & Grounded Floormats
post #18 of 27 Old 08-18-2009, 07:34 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin View Post
x2 what's been said. I like the color for print material and stickers, not sure how it would look on hat/shirts because of the color scheme. But I love the black & white for shirts/clothing - very sweet. Also the B&W is just cool for anything.
Here is the stitch of the logo on the hats, I already had one made the wrong size so I donated it to one of the members. I will order another in the right size this time.

Hat logo

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #19 of 27 Old 09-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Granite Guru

Nice looking vinyl's, and I like some of the other political ones. The OBAMA one is priceless. I'm ordering two sets!

2008 Red Rock Rubicon Unltd 6spd dual top
post #20 of 27 Old 09-09-2009, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule'Con View Post
Nice looking vinyl's, and I like some of the other political ones. The OBAMA one is priceless. I'm ordering two sets!
Yeah, the sticker guy is a local here and he makes nice stickers and his price is fair for our members.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #21 of 27 Old 10-08-2009, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage
Jp Trails update

Jp Trails update! I want to thank member Brad Osborn aka "Driven1" for helping me with this and hope you enjoy the latest update and layout. Navigation has been improved along with a top menu which is easier to use. I will be altering the colors a bit to match the meetup.com/jp-trails site. Let me know what YOU think?

Visit us:

www.jptrails.com

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

www.facebook.com/jptrails

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #22 of 27 Old 10-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Jp Trails update! I want to thank member Brad Osborn aka "Driven1" for helping me with this and hope you enjoy the latest update and layout. Navigation has been improved along with a top menu which is easier to use. I will be altering the colors a bit to match the meetup.com/jp-trails site. Let me know what YOU think?

Visit us:

www.jptrails.com

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

www.facebook.com/jptrails

Looks great!
post #23 of 27 Old 10-08-2009, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Thanks Brad had the logo made a few months ago and then merged into the banner. I also redesigned the theme of the website and as you know meetup.com.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #24 of 27 Old 10-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Thanks Brad had the logo made a few months ago and then merged into the banner. I also redesigned the theme of the website and as you know meetup.com.

Jason
Yea i like it!
post #25 of 27 Old 10-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Granite Guru

Glad I could help Jason. I think it looks awesome on your page now. Isn't this what "Supporting Members" are suppose to do?

Lets keep Jptrails.com growing and get two trails a month going during the cooler months.

DRIVEN1
2009 Rubicon Unlimited
Teraflex 3" Suspension System with Flex Arms
Teraflex RockGuard Epic Front Bumper
Teraflex RockGuard Outback Rear Bumper
Teraflex RockGuard Spare Tire Carrier
LoD Signature Series Rock Sliders
XD Series Addict 17" Rims
35" BFG KM2 Mud Terrain Tires
J.E. Reel Front and Rear Drive Shafts
Poison Spyder "Special Edition" Bombshell Diff Covers & Evap Can Skid
3M Clear Bra and 80% Window Tint
JEEP PICS:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode