New Trail Info site launched! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-03-2009, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

New Trail Info site launched!

Announcing the launch of our new website www.JeepTrailInfo.com offering Jeep trail maps and guide books for Jeep trails of the Southwest, including Sedona, Arizona; Lake Havasu/Parker, Arizona; Moab, Utah; and Ouray, Durango, Silverton and Telluride, Colorado, and more to keep coming.

Shop securely online, instantly download maps and guide books that you can print at home. Buy and download digital maps and trailbooks directly from our store using PayPal. Downloads are set up to print on standard 8.5"x11" paper. Have your trail map in your hands in just minutes!

JeepTrailInfo.com also includes preparation and driving tips on the website, with a Trailwise Blog coming soon. Looking for a map we don't have on the list yet? Drop us a line--we are always looking for an excuse to go 4-wheeling!

Happy trails,

Nena Barlow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Granite Guru

Nena great idea!!
post #3 of 8 Old 07-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Granite Guru

Good luck with the new venture. I'm sure it will be a great resource considering you are running it. I'll add a plug for the school while I'm at it. Cost me $14,450 to go to school for a day with Nena. Actually her charge was the $450, the rest is what she led me into. Best $450 I ever spent. Went from Newbie to "I can really do that!" in one day.

"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill" Bob Arnett

Last edited by JKDoc; 07-05-2009 at 01:08 PM.
post #4 of 8 Old 07-05-2009, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKDoc View Post
Cost me $14,450 to go to school for a day with Nena. Actually her charge was the $450, the rest is what she led me into. Best $450 I ever spent...
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
!

Thanks, Dave!

Zoose: how is that sidewall holding up?

Nena Barlow

post #5 of 8 Old 07-05-2009, 08:54 PM
JKO Addict!

Need some southern Nevada stuff on there! Please? lol

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
post #6 of 8 Old 07-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep School View Post
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
!

Thanks, Dave!

Zoose: how is that sidewall holding up?
Still going strong thanks for asking!! I bought a new compressor after mine hit the dust the day we were up there. So we dont have to bug you for air anymore.
post #7 of 8 Old 07-07-2009, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooseJK View Post
So we dont have to bug you for air anymore.
Remember when we laughed about "buying" water? Then we joke about people figuring out how to sell air? I think you are on to something... J/K--you are always welcome to stop by and use our air...until you get 40's!

Nena Barlow

post #8 of 8 Old 07-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep School View Post
Remember when we laughed about "buying" water? Then we joke about people figuring out how to sell air? I think you are on to something... J/K--you are always welcome to stop by and use our air...until you get 40's!
Ill make sure scott doesnt follow me next time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode