Granite Guru

AZ JK meet and greet

Go here to vote on date!

http://jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t=91883
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 231 Old 06-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Granite Guru

But what about those of us that are "supposed to be banned over there"???

I know!!! We could vote over here and you could copy our votes over there!!!

Ps. the 18th works for me...

2007 Stone White Rubicon
post #3 of 231 Old 06-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Rock God

I'll put u in... I still need to post it up on jasons site but I'll do that when we have a clear idea on what day to have it on... BTW the last meet and great was awesome but I felt we had a bad JK turn out. we need a good one like our sheeps crossing run where we had about 25 JKs. it still sucks tho cause the majority is still on the other site but we're trying are best to open their eyes to the matrix...
post #4 of 231 Old 06-30-2009, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK RUBI ON 40s View Post
I'll put u in... I still need to post it up on jasons site but I'll do that when we have a clear idea on what day to have it on... BTW the last meet and great was awesome but I felt we had a bad JK turn out. we need a good one like our sheeps crossing run where we had about 25 JKs. it still sucks tho cause the majority is still on the other site but we're trying are best to open their eyes to the matrix...

post #5 of 231 Old 07-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Hey Scott I will update your account to Trail leader and then you can post your M&G there.

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #6 of 231 Old 07-01-2009, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
Hey Scott I will update your account to Trail leader and then you can post your M&G there.

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

Jason
Scott, 1 do we want to make this this a jeep meet and greet or just JK? also Jason is this something you could pass onto your new/recent customers that are wanting to do some wheeling?
post #7 of 231 Old 07-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooseJK View Post
Scott, 1 do we want to make this this a jeep meet and greet or just JK? also Jason is this something you could pass onto your new/recent customers that are wanting to do some wheeling?
Yes, I can as long as I have some notice.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #8 of 231 Old 07-01-2009, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Yes, I can as long as I have some notice.

Jason
Awesome Jason, We will make sure you have all the info. Hopefully we can decide a date here soon.

Also if you wanna make flyers or anything for jp-trails we can hand out as long as Scott is cool with it we can get the word out on that for you.

Last edited by ZooseJK; 07-01-2009 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Update
post #9 of 231 Old 07-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Awesome Jason, We will make sure you have all the info. Hopefully we can decide a date here soon.

Also if you wanna make flyers or anything for jp-trails we can hand out as long as Scott is cool with it we can get the word out on that for you.
Yeah thats totally a good idea.

Quote:

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

Jason
Sweet I'll log on tommorow and post it...

BTW any jeeper is welcome. Its gonna be at the other Jasons house and I know he'll probally invite some of his jeep buddies who dont all have JKs... As long as its cool with him I have no objections...

My JKO BLACK WIDOW BUILD THREAD:

Big Thanks to Jason at

In process: One TONS, 44" Tires, Comp CUT,
Strertched, Hydro Assist, TF 6" LA,
Chromoly TR Beadlocks,
Katskins, and more!
post #10 of 231 Old 07-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Rock God

I'm cool with whatever! We might as well do it right and have a good time... Especially if JohnnyRubicon is bringing a keg! I guess we will have to decide on the size before we decide on food/grilling etc. Whatever the majority wants is cool with me... I dont have a wife to nag and b!tch, so no worries! I do think Sat afternoon/night would be better, unless we wanted to make it a day gig and party poolside?!

Dave Dorsen [847-410-3750]

*Dealer inquiries welcome*
post #11 of 231 Old 07-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

I am also working on a deal for a M&G at a Table Mesa area resturant, hopefully it materializes.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #12 of 231 Old 07-02-2009, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidX View Post
I'm cool with whatever! We might as well do it right and have a good time... Especially if JohnnyRubicon is bringing a keg! I guess we will have to decide on the size before we decide on food/grilling etc. Whatever the majority wants is cool with me... I dont have a wife to nag and b!tch, so no worries! I do think Sat afternoon/night would be better, unless we wanted to make it a day gig and party poolside?!
Awesome! gladd you offered it up D & B can get expensive...especially as you drink more and more...
post #13 of 231 Old 07-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Wheeler

I think I am going to change my name to JohnnyForum because I seem to be joining a new one every day. 4 jeep sites, and today I joined a CB forum.

I'm gonna stop all this typing and start focusing on the
post #14 of 231 Old 07-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRubicon View Post
I think I am going to change my name to JohnnyForum because I seem to be joining a new one every day. 4 jeep sites, and today I joined a CB forum.

I'm gonna stop all this typing and start focusing on the
Been there done that! I have slowed down a bit as there are a lot of jeep forums and very little time in the day!

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #15 of 231 Old 07-02-2009, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Been there done that! I have slowed down a bit as there are a lot of jeep forums and very little time in the day!

Jason
Thats why i do it while im at work!! lol
post #16 of 231 Old 07-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Rock God

So many have been wheeling a lot individually and its been tough trying to find a time and day the works well with everyone.... Well I think a Meet-n-Greet will be perfect to have late on a weekend day since the majority of us have that time available. The day will be Saturday the 18th. Meet-n-Greets are fun ways to show off your latest mods, talk jeeps, meet new people and most importantly eat...! I I'll make a list on this page of all whos going to attend and details of when, where, and the time as we make our choices.

:thumbsup:

***Updated... **** (as of July 6th)

Where: Jason's (RubiJK) House...! BBQ, POOL, and good old jeepin fun

when: July 18th (exact time TBD)

Whos going:
1 steves07jk--------------Plates, forks, spoons
2*AZWhacker-------------
3 BRUZR-------------------
4 JohnnyRubicon---------Keg (nneds ideas on what to fill it with)
5*Ken Jong Il--------------
6 RN M OVR----------------
7 spencenaz- -------------
8 theosdad----------------
9 joes-jk- ------------------
10 PAHUNTER21 ---------
11 scottg07----------------
12 ZooseJK---------------- burger patties and buns
13*srt-iz--------------------
14 axsys ------------------hotdogs and buns
15*SGT --------------------
16 JPTwinz---------------- Im assuming Cosco Sized Chips
17 Scottg07's Dad------- Mayonase, Mustard, Ketchup and Relish
18*azrockzuk -------------
19 jd rogers----------------
20* RubiJK------------------ House,pool, Grill and backyard :thumbsup:

Bring your family...Bring a date and get ready to have a great time..!

(* By your name = possible attendance/ maybe)

Big Thanks to Jason at

Chromoly TR Beadlocks,
Katskins, and more!
post #17 of 231 Old 07-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Rock God

BTW jdrogers: your named is banned over there and gets edited with ****** if I put it down lol...

Big Thanks to Jason at

Chromoly TR Beadlocks,
Katskins, and more!
post #18 of 231 Old 07-06-2009, 06:32 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK RUBI ON 40s View Post
BTW jdrogers: your named is banned over there and gets edited with ****** if I put it down lol...
Thats classic!

Jason, can you send this out to your latest customers you think will be interested?

Scott/RubiJK, is this something we wanna post on VJC or Jptrails for more notice?

I dont want to go to crazy as its not my house lol

Also Rubi you might want to read the thread about peeing in pools over there in VJC before you answer this lol
post #19 of 231 Old 07-06-2009, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

To continue the email sent out by Jason,

1. I say we meet at like 4 or 5 so we can do the pool thing then also enjoy the weather outside later.

2. I also think we should allow significant others, get them involved to be able to let them see how we "ROLL". If we do this we need a pretty accurate account to have enough food! also we would need some one to bring "family friendly" drinks.

Thanks again for everything Jason!
post #20 of 231 Old 07-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Granite Guru

Hey! Got the email too. Couple points..

1. I am up in the air. Need to find a babysitter.

2. In one of the emails, someone asked if the women folk are going to be there... In my opinion... It's not a party unless there are ladies there.
post #21 of 231 Old 07-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Thats classic!

Jason, can you send this out to your latest customers you think will be interested?

Scott/RubiJK, is this something we wanna post on VJC or Jptrails for more notice?

I dont want to go to crazy as its not my house lol

Also Rubi you might want to read the thread about peeing in pools over there in VJC before you answer this lol
Yep, I threw a few extra bags of shock in my pool after reading that one! Like I said over there... some things are better left unsaid! lol

I was thinking about VJC, but want to see how many we are at from the JK sites. Too many people could make it impossible to grill and eat... and could get us shut down by senor policia too early! If we dont get many more from here, then I'll go ahead and post up over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAHUNTER21 View Post
Hey! Got the email too. Couple points..

1. I am up in the air. Need to find a babysitter.

2. In one of the emails, someone asked if the women folk are going to be there... In my opinion... It's not a party unless there are ladies there.
1. Get it figured out!
2. Women folk are in! Women folk are necessary! Women folk shouldnt wear clothes!

...and nobody should stick fingers in women folk that they dont know!!!

post #22 of 231 Old 07-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Rock God

I agree with Jason too many is going to make it kinda hard to eat and cook and all that stuff.
post #23 of 231 Old 07-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Rock God

Quote:
..and nobody should stick fingers in women folk that they dont know!!!
LMAO!!!!!!

09 Unlimited Rubicon Flame Red
~8.5" TeraFlex LCG Long Arm
~41x14.50 Interco IROK Radials
~20x10 RBP-93R wheels with red inserts
~RCV Performance front D44 CV-style axle shafts
~Posion Spyder Crusher flares, Rock Brawler Bumper, Rocker Knockers w/sliders and Hawse fairlead
~Warn 9.5ti Winch w/synthetic line
~Rhino Lining tub
~Katzkin interior
~10lb Powertank & VIAR Xtreme
~Drake Off-Road billet bling
Check out my build here....
post #24 of 231 Old 07-07-2009, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Yep, I threw a few extra bags of shock in my pool after reading that one! Like I said over there... some things are better left unsaid! lol

I was thinking about VJC, but want to see how many we are at from the JK sites. Too many people could make it impossible to grill and eat... and could get us shut down by senor policia too early! If we dont get many more from here, then I'll go ahead and post up over there.

1. Get it figured out!
2. Women folk are in! Women folk are necessary! Women folk shouldnt wear clothes!

...and nobody should stick fingers in women folk that they dont know!!!

Im not wearing clothes either!!!!!
post #25 of 231 Old 07-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Im not wearing clothes either!!!!!
That does it! I'm not gonna be there!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode