Jeep Beach™ 2009 is 2 weeks away!
There is still time to register!
May 15, 16, and 17, 2009
As host of Jeep Beach™, the Mid-Florida Jeep Club has developed a fun filled weekend geared for all Jeep® owners. With the setting being next to Lake Lloyd in the infield of the Daytona International Speedway and the all new obstacle courses, this will be an event to remember! Don’t miss the opening social, obstacle courses, vendor fair, Show-n-Shine, Jeep Beach™, Night @ The Plaza, beach parade and pool party.Pre-registration deadline is May 1st.
Friday – May 15th
Registration and Opening SociaPre-registration has several benefits: prices are discounted, allows you to pre-order your collectible event shirt, guarantees your entrance into Jeep Beach™, Night @ The Plaza, and entitles your group consideration for the group incentive.
The 2009 Jeep Beach™ beneficiary charity is Hospice of Volusia County. Below is the Jeep Beach™ 2009 activities schedule.l:
2:00 PM to 8:00 PM: Registration will be at LaQuinta and the Reception at Wing House on International Speedway Boulevard in Daytona Beach. At registration, get your Jeep Beach™ schedule and event credentials. At the social, check out the 2009 Jeep Beach™ merchandise and grab a bite to eat!
Saturday – May 16th
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at the Daytona International Speedway at the Turn 1 tunnel off of Williamson Blvd. Registration will close promptly at 11:00 AM.
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM – Infield of the Daytona International Speedway. There will be obstacles for all types of jeeps – from stock to modified. The last Jeep® will enter the obstacle course at 3:00 PM, no exceptions.
Show-n-Shine and Vendor Fair:
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Infield of the Daytona International Speedway. Bring your Jeep® for the Jeep Beach™ Show-n-Shine and vendor fair!
Show-n-Shine awards will be announced at 3:30 PM. Participants will be voting on the People’s Choice award. To encourage participation, all participants who place a vote will receive a ticket for a special raffle prize.
The Jeep Beach™ vendor fair will be set-up in the infield. There are several vendors signed up to attend the event: Rusty’s, Jeeper’s Den, 4Wheel Parts, SuperChips, Sloppy Holes/Mud Hunnies, Airbrush Factory, Wilson’s 4x4 and Tina’s Noveltees, More to be announced.
Reminder – there are no coolers allowed at the Speedway. Food and beverages will be available through the Speedway vendor. We are working on a meal package especially for Jeep Beach™.
There will be several activities to keep the kids entertained during the day at the main event, including a bouncy house, an inflatable slide, and snow cones.
Over $8000 in raffle prizes will be drawn throughout the day. There will also be a 50/50 raffle. Raffle tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5 and for larger ticket items, tickets will be $2 each or 3 for $5.
• Pit Bull Tires - $1200 gift certificate and Ten (10) 25% Off Certificates
• Superchips - Two (2) Programmers
• Or-Fab - Two (2) sets of Rock Doors
• Jeep Hut – over $500 in prizes including a set of Neoprene Seat covers, shirts, d-ring sets, and winch plate
• Discount Tire - $500 Gift Certificate and 250 $100 off gift cards
• Rough Country - 4” Lift with Dual Stabilizers
• Jeeper’s Den - $500 in prizes
• Bushwhacker - $200 Gift Certificate and Promo Pack
• 4Wheel Parts - Smittybilt Winch, Hi-Lift Jack & other prizes
• Wilson’s 4x4 - Corbeau seats with 4 point harness
• FinishLine West - Chubby Front Bumper
• All Things Jeep - Five (5) $50 Gift Certificates
• DIS - Two (2) tickets to the Coke Zero 400
• Sloppy Holes/MudHunnies - Ten (10) $25 gift certificates
• Pro Chrysler Jeep - t-shirts, Hoodies, & Stickers
• JCWhitney - $250 in Gift Certificates
• Richard Petty Driving Experience - Two (2) Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Alongs
• JeepSwag.com - Evap Canister Relocation Kit & Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit
• Smittybilt – Seat Cover
• Warn - Snatch Block and Gloves
• Wylaco - Spyderco Knife
• Raingler – grab handles
• Warrior – grab handles
• Shell - $10 Gift Certificates
• Clayton 4WD – 2 25% Certificates
• SkyJacker – denim shirts and other prizes
• Misc Donations - Jeep Knife, Lights Out, shirts, Grab handles, Jeep License plate and CB
• Safari Straps 1 TJ Side Window Nets, 1 JK Side Window Nets, 1 JK Cage Set, 1 Package of Grab Handles, Cell Phone Holder, Personal Water Cooler
• 1 complete JK sPOD donated by John with sPOD
THANKS to all our vendors and sponsors for their gracious donations. We have also received many items to place in the goodie bags including Ocean Potion sun block lotion, Pit Bull Tires Koozies, BDS Suspensions 10% Off Coupons, PolyPerformance 10% Off coupons, Zone OffRoad Performance 10% Off Coupons, and Go Topless Stickers.
5:00 PM – all Jeeps must be out of the infield.
Jeep Beach™, Night @ The Plaza:
7:00 PM – Pre-registered participants are invited to a ****tail Reception at The Plaza Resort and Spa on A1A. A section of the pool area at the hotel will be reserved exclusively for Jeep Beach™ participants. The hotel will provide heavy hors d’oeuvre. At 8:30 PM, a kid-friendly movie will be shown in the pool area at the “Dive In Theatre”.
Sunday - May 17th
Jeep Beach™ Parade:
Ever see 100s of Jeeps® cruising down the beach at once? Join us in turning heads on the beach, and don’t forget the cameras. Final parade details to be provided at registration.
Jeep Beach™ Closing Party:
Immediately following the parade, our closing party will be held at the pool at the LaQuinta on 2725 International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32124.