Panhandle 4x - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 10-26-2007, 04:03 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Panhandle 4x

I'm moving from Europe back stateside. I've been away awhile.

i won't have my rig back until March - April, but i want to start a thread for FL jeepers to chime in with their clubs and trail rides.

i'll be available to help wrench from the middle of nov through december. turn around is fairplay

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 03-17-2008, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

alright. i'm back from det, and i finally have my jeep back. i'm itching for some trail runs. who's out there?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 Old 03-18-2008, 04:43 AM
Rock God

I am, but availability to trail ride is very limited. I have a little one at home, so he takes all my spare time at the moment. Which base you at? I'm over on NASP.

Ron

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world.
But the Marines don't have that problem." ..... Ronald Reagan

post #4 of 8 Old 03-18-2008, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderingtrail View Post
I am, but availability to trail ride is very limited. I have a little one at home, so he takes all my spare time at the moment. Which base you at? I'm over on NASP.

Ron
i'm also at NASP. i was going to try to get down to eglin this weekend. i've heard it's a pretty good time, particularly after the rain we are supposed to see.

-kurt!

post #5 of 8 Old 03-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Rock God

If you swing down John Tower rd, mines the red airocked JK by the fence.

Ron

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world.

post #6 of 8 Old 03-18-2008, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderingtrail View Post
If you swing down John Tower rd, mines the red airocked JK by the fence.

Ron
i'll see if i can't duck out for a couple minutes to scope it out tomorrow. i'm not real familiar with the base yet (the squadron just got back from NAF el centro)

are you up for an Eglin run sat? i've dropped lines on three forums, and got a bite on The Other JK Forum...

do you have a local shop? i spoke with Enhanced Offroad today, seemed like an alright guy. i do most of my wrenching myself, but i'd rather purchase locally than online.

post #7 of 8 Old 03-19-2008, 04:30 AM
Rock God

My local shop is my garage. I do most of my ordering on line through a few friends that own businesses. No run for me, I'm moving 15cuyds of dirt to level out a backyard.

Ron

post #8 of 8 Old 03-19-2008, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

yeah, that's what i mean. for ordering. i'll do my own work (aside from diffs)

too bad you can't go on a run this weekend. i'm hoping this weather will make things real messy.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode