URE This Saturday? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 11-26-2009, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 74
Feedback: 0 reviews
URE This Saturday?

Anyone interested in a run this saturday?
BlueTJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 11-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Rock God
 
johnmcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC 4 hours from anywhere, atleast!
Age: 38
Posts: 1,189
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTJ View Post
Anyone interested in a run this saturday?
I was waiting for someone to have that thought. I might make it, late of course. If the weather is nice I hope to drop the drive trane into one pf my YJ's and prep the second for the YJ Juggy build on 4 links.
BTW - I just ordered a plasma cutter and a tig welder - new sliders / side steps to come soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.I.I.K View Post
Ok We need to organize a "Strippers and Blow Trail Run" It can raise money for college scholarships
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Raleigh Meet and Greet,
Check the thread ------------->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
johnmcd is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 11-26-2009, 06:13 PM
JKO Addict!
 
tkob1060's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ :)
Age: 48
Posts: 7,281
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmcd View Post
I was waiting for someone to have that thought. I might make it, late of course. If the weather is nice I hope to drop the drive trane into one pf my YJ's and prep the second for the YJ Juggy build on 4 links.
BTW - I just ordered a plasma cutter and a tig welder - new sliders / side steps to come soon!
I may be out there this sat, but I may ride late and into the dark haha

John thats awesome, can I come play with the plasma cutter do you actually know how to weld? lol


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
tkob1060 is offline  
post #4 of 10 Old 11-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Rock God
 
johnmcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC 4 hours from anywhere, atleast!
Age: 38
Posts: 1,189
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkob1060 View Post
I may be out there this sat, but I may ride late and into the dark haha

John thats awesome, can I come play with the plasma cutter do you actually know how to weld? lol
Yes, my dad was an iron worker for many years, used to take me retubing boilers when I was 4 and 5 because I could crawl in between the tubes and hook up his chain falls, I think it was abusive.
I found a hell of a deal on pirate 4x4(this forum's parent site) under the tools section. A plasma / tig outfit for 400. cuts up to 1/2", but wont tig aluminum.

If you show up late at the outpost, you can come visit the plasma

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.I.I.K View Post
Ok We need to organize a "Strippers and Blow Trail Run" It can raise money for college scholarships
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Raleigh Meet and Greet,
Check the thread ------------->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
johnmcd is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 11-27-2009, 05:37 AM
JKO Addict!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Low Country SC
Age: 48
Posts: 2,073
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to benmar2000



I want to come up and play..

Vote - Bacon for 2012!!!
Power to the People!!! Time for a Revolution!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
roll, roll, roll your joint, twist is at the end, light it up and take a puff now pass it to a friend.
benmar2000 is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 11-27-2009, 04:11 PM
JKO Addict!
 
tkob1060's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ :)
Age: 48
Posts: 7,281
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

so whos going? there are 3 of us going sometime after 1 tomorrow so we can get lost in the dark

we should be pulling into the outpost about 4pm hahaha


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"

Last edited by tkob1060; 11-27-2009 at 05:05 PM.
tkob1060 is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 11-27-2009, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 74
Feedback: 0 reviews

i cant go out that late....so i wont make it...maybe next weekend
BlueTJ is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 11-28-2009, 11:58 PM
JKO Addict!
 
tkob1060's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ :)
Age: 48
Posts: 7,281
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

well we went tonight, it ROCKED

a few pics posted here, but mostly the after math, my damn camera battery died, we did rocky mount I think 3times dutch john, saw mill and slab pile and went down daniel. I was really surprised we saw a LOT of rigs out all night. We had 3 of us, myself and 2 TJ's. It was slick in some spots. They must have gotten rain there as there were also puddles in the parking lot of outpost. We'll definitely do it in the dark again.

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...225#post278225


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
tkob1060 is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 11-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Rock God
 
levellinebrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lowesville NC
Age: 47
Posts: 1,776
Feedback: 3 reviews

dude, you are sick and need to seek professional help. I hate that I missed it but I went up to Marion for the first invite at the flats. It was awesome. Check out the pics on nc4x4. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you guys sometime soon.

I have a jeep and it goes over shit.
levellinebrad is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 11-30-2009, 01:27 PM
JKO Addict!
 
tkob1060's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ :)
Age: 48
Posts: 7,281
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by levellinebrad View Post
dude, you are sick and need to seek professional help. I hate that I missed it but I went up to Marion for the first invite at the flats. It was awesome. Check out the pics on nc4x4. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you guys sometime soon.
I think you are right

I'll check out the Marion pics


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
tkob1060 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome