5-35's on DC Torque Wheels and Stock Rubi Wheels FS NC - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-05-2009, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

5-35's on DC Torque Wheels and Stock Rubi Wheels FS NC

I still have my old(2008) Rubicon Wheels that we took of earlier this year. I was going to use them on my XJ project but it has gome 6 lug on me. All 5 almost perfect wheels no sensors. I am looking to get $350 for them.

I also have a set of 5(1 Has never touched the ground) set of 35x12.50r17 Dick Cepek Mud Countries mounted and Balanced on a Set of Black Dick Cepek DC Torque Wheels. Great Looking combination I just wanted an all black wheel. The tire, outside of the one has never touched the ground, have around 6-8k on them with tons of Tread left. I really like this tire, that is why i got them again for the new wheels! All five have the TPMS Sensors installed.
Wheels are in good shape with a couple of minimal Rock Scares.
I have about $2200 in them, would take $1300 OBO for the package.

Both Items can be seen by appointment in South Charlotte if you are interested. I would like to sell locally but could be talked into shipping.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-08-2009, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

35's on the Black wheels are Sold!

Stock 17" Rubicon Rims are still available! Make an offer!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode