NC Sept 5th-19th - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 07-27-2009, 06:35 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

NC Sept 5th-19th

We are heading to the outer banks from Sept 5th-19th for vacation and were planning on doing some wheelin' for a day with one of my buddies that lives in Lake Norman. They are having a baby about a week or two before so I'm not sure if he'll "really" be able to get out or not! I know my wife didn't let me that soon when ours was born!

If anyone else has any trips planned during that time period and wouldn't mind an Ohio boy tagging along, I'd appreciate it if you posted up!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 07-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Rock God

When you are in Lake Norman post up. I'm not sure if I'll be doing any wheeling because I am going to the show in Ga. on the 19th. but I'm sure myself and a couple of the local guys wouldn't mind meeting up for a beer or something.

Jeremey
post #3 of 17 Old 07-29-2009, 05:57 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Sounds good! We'll probably stop at his place on the way down or back up and hang out. I'll let you know for sure when we finalize plans!

Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
post #4 of 17 Old 07-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Rock God

Keep me posted. If you are bringing your JK I may have to beg for a ride so I can see how a Hemi feels.

Jeremey
post #5 of 17 Old 07-30-2009, 05:20 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Will do. LOL, no need to beg, ask & I'll toss you the keys!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #6 of 17 Old 07-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Rock God

I'm now counting the days until you show up.

Jeremey
post #7 of 17 Old 08-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Wheeler

Where are you guys going exactly? I get back from Afghannyland around the 7th or so. Then plan on doing some Wheelin & Drinking(in that order). I'll probably be on the east side of NC/SC. Carolina beach to Myrtle Beach and any place in between.

Gibson Headers&Duals,SUPERCHIPS,AFE Stage2Cold Air Intake,Poweraid Thrtl Bdy,4" RghCntry Susp,35" Nitto DUNE Grapplers! 18" ROCKSTAR Rims,"OH-SH*T" Grab Handles,RECON Edit Blk Out Lenses/w/LED's,GTO Smokd hdlight Cover,blk Grill Insrts,Tntd BugShield, Tinted Windw, RghCtry DualSteeringStabilizer,blk stl lckng fuel dr,BLK tail light Covers/guards,Quadratec Mud terrain floor matts,Rhino-line,blk diamond plate rocker guards, mirror relocator/light bracket,Hood Scoop, smittybilt seat covers!
post #8 of 17 Old 08-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Wheeler

Oh, & what show is in GA?

Gibson Headers&Duals,SUPERCHIPS,AFE Stage2Cold Air Intake,Poweraid Thrtl Bdy,4" RghCntry Susp,35" Nitto DUNE Grapplers! 18" ROCKSTAR Rims,"OH-SH*T" Grab Handles,RECON Edit Blk Out Lenses/w/LED's,GTO Smokd hdlight Cover,blk Grill Insrts,Tntd BugShield, Tinted Windw, RghCtry DualSteeringStabilizer,blk stl lckng fuel dr,BLK tail light Covers/guards,Quadratec Mud terrain floor matts,Rhino-line,blk diamond plate rocker guards, mirror relocator/light bracket,Hood Scoop, smittybilt seat covers!
post #9 of 17 Old 08-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdougallusaf View Post
Where are you guys going exactly? I get back from Afghannyland around the 7th or so. Then plan on doing some Wheelin & Drinking(in that order). I'll probably be on the east side of NC/SC. Carolina beach to Myrtle Beach and any place in between.
Quote:
Oh, & what show is in GA?
Well I live around Lake Norman and I think we are going to try and get together around here.

As for the Show it is the one in Savannah on the 19th.

Jeremey
post #10 of 17 Old 08-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Wheeler

Damn, I looked up where that Norman Lake place is, and you guys are way out there. I'm more coastal. But i do have some family out there. If i do head out that way one time, i'll hit you guys up if theres some good trails out that way. Mean while. What is this show you speak of in GA on the 19th? Does it have a name so i can check it out? Thanks guys

post #11 of 17 Old 08-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Damn, I looked up where that Norman Lake place is, and you guys are way out there. I'm more coastal. But i do have some family out there. If i do head out that way one time, i'll hit you guys up if theres some good trails out that way. Mean while. What is this show you speak of in GA on the 19th? Does it have a name so i can check it out? Thanks guys
Scott - check out this thread
SAVANNAH JEEP SHOW! SEPT. 19TH!!!

It is called " The Savannah Jeep Show" 19 Sept 09.

In teh Lake Norman area your options are likely Uwharrie NF and Gulches ORP in the Spartanburg Greenville area of SC (South of Charlotte, north of Clemson)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.I.I.K View Post
Ok We need to organize a "Strippers and Blow Trail Run" It can raise money for college scholarships
Raleigh Meet and Greet,
Check the thread ------------->
post #12 of 17 Old 08-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Rock God

There is actually a race or something at UF on the 19th so if I don't go to the GA show I will be heading over there.

Jeremey
post #13 of 17 Old 08-31-2009, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
We'll be in the Corrolla area of the outer banks! Leaving Friday morning... 2 weeks of beach & booze, here I come!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #14 of 17 Old 08-31-2009, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abadjeeper View Post
I'm now counting the days until you show up.

Jeremey
Still haven't figured out when we'll be near Lake Norman! My buddy had his baby on Thursday so Friday may be a bit to soon to stop by...

Fenders & Rockers -
post #15 of 17 Old 08-31-2009, 03:21 PM
Rock God

Well keep me posted. I have a bunch of family coming in for this weekend so we will probably spend some time on the lake. I'm up for whatever.

Jeremey
post #16 of 17 Old 09-02-2009, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

2 more days! Still haven't heard from my buddy, so we may stop by his place on the way home(19th weekend) unless he decides to come down and stay with us on the beach for a couple days. Abadjeeper, I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #17 of 17 Old 09-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Rock God

Sweet. I'm looking forward to checking your Jeep out.

Jeremey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode