Originally Posted by bfj aka tambil
It was a Shell, but now its closed except for the Mobil quick lube shop. You can still turn in and park there though.
What are the basic club rules? I have recovery gear and a fire extinguisher but no cb yet.
Orlando Jeep Club ride rules!
Trail Ride Rules
* No alcoholic or illegal substances during or before a trail ride
* Always remain on designated trails
* Seat belts for all occupants while Jeep is in motion
* Approved child safety seat for children under 5 yrs old
* Driver stays in Jeep when in need of assistance
* Make sure Jeep behind you is always in rear view mirror
* Lights on while traveling on maintained roads
* Trash - take out more than you bring in
* If you smoke, cigarette butts disposed of in ash tray
Trail Ride Required Equipment
* Tow points front and rear.
* Tow straps with looped ends - no chains or hooks
* CB Radio (channel 12 on the trails)
* Fire Extinguisher
* First Aid Kit
* Health Information Sheet.
* Basic Set of Tools
* Spare Tire
* Full Tank of Gas
* Trash Bags
It is not a problem to ride without a CB, but it does take something away from the experience IMO.
You still have a day to pick up a hand-held one.... But you can show up without it!
Rule #1: No bogarting.
Ok, so I looked this up online, and I have NO CLUE what you are trying to say here....